Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can Hazeltown Mayor SUE the FEDS for non-enforcement?

We all know that there will be a lawsuit claiming the town cant enfoce federal law. So can he report illegals to ice, get no action, and then SUE for redress? Just a tactic Im sure others have thought of.....

Many years ago, Texas was considering a lawsuit against the federal government for non-enforcement of immigration laws. It was due to the bankruptcy of border city school districts.

Back then, each school district in Texas pretty much supported itself and used the taxes it saw fit to collect to support their schools.

So, rather than let this lawsuit go through, our wonderful state legislature came up with the 'Robin Hood Bill'. They decided the more affluent school districts must divvy up their monies and help support the poor school districts - really meaning those that were being hurt by illegal immigration.

I think some changes are happening with that now - but it won't be any better.

But I have wondered for a very long time why cities, counties, hospital districts, school districts, and states have not sued the government for non-enforcement of the laws.

Heck, I have wondered why each and every American citizen hasn't sued for the damages - both physical and financial that has been wrought by this concerted effort on the part of our government to not enforce a law that is on the books.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your right. There needs to be law suits to bring this illegal alien mess to the forefront of public attention and keep it there! What abou the ACLJ (American Center for Law and Justice)? MAybe they cn help?

D.W.
    D.W.