Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can I sue the gov to get my tax dollars back?

im tired of my tax dollars being used to help people that are breaking American laws. Im gonna stop paying them.

Banned

Re: Can I sue the gov to get my tax dollars back?

Quote Originally Posted by rustyr1
    im tired of my tax dollars being used to help people that are breaking American laws. Im gonna stop paying them.
    That's a dangerous course unless you were wise enough to avoid applying for an SSN. Even then, there are only some payments called "taxes" that are actually nothing of the sort that you can avoid, but the others are usually taken out before you have any say in the matter.

Hi Rusty welcome!
    Can I sue the gov to get my tax dollars back?
    Nope.

BUT you can sue the Federal Reserve which is NOT part of our government. It is a banking corporation. You'd need to file a RICO lawsuit. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't find a court to try your case though.

You may find the information in this video enlightening with regard to paying your taxes.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77175242198&q=
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

You could go to prison for that if they catch you and since you're tipping them off......you might want to start packing.

Besides, Rusty we're doing just fine fighting this battle within the boundaries of our laws. Let's keep it that way.

Oh yea, and BTW....we do not support or even allow any discussion or suggestion of any type of illegal behavior at ALIPAC.

Think of something legal that you can do, Rusty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)