Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Watson, I don't know for certain this man was illegal; he spoke limited English and was with several other Spanish speaking men who worked on the construction crew. They sat by themselves and probably attended the funeral because the deceased was their former boss.
    legal or not, we do seem to be overrun....
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Re: Can A Illegal Immigrant Own Property?

Quote Originally Posted by busygirl
    I was wondering , can an illegal immigrant own property legally? I tried to find the basic federal laws against illegal immigration in google but couldn't find any.
    The answer to your question is yes

The following is taken from a very informative article with numerous facts and figures: http://teabook.org/forum/topics/illegal-immigrants

Apparently, the following this is what has happened according to this piece: "Around 2005, an increasing number of banks saw illegal "immigrants" (my quotes) as an untapped resource for growing their own revenue stream and contended that providing illegal aliens with mortgages would help revitalize local communities, with many community banks providing home loans for illegal immigrants."

The stats cited in this article are staggering and mind boggling. In reviewing the comments, one will learn that illegals coming across our southern border are one part of the problem. This country resembles Swiss cheese from coast to coast. Something had better be done and SOON.

Banned
    The TIN is one of many ways they can own property. In Washington they can own a car , property or anything else. Washington does not have a residency requirement and all ya need to do is apply for an ID card for the state of Wa. There was a traffic stop here in lincoln county mt 3 weeks ago. The car was from Wa. The driver was hispanic. When stopped the ofice ran a check ont he driver. He had no license for montana or any other state. Only thing he had was a Wa. ID. There were no warrents or past criminal history. He was given a citation for no license and released. He should have been detained and checked for citizenship but wasn't. As far as I can see there are NO secure communities here in Mt listed. Maybe the membership here needs to help me out in putting pressure on the communities here to become secure.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    . . . As far as I can see there are NO secure communities here in Mt listed. Maybe the membership here needs to help me out in putting pressure on the communities here to become secure.
    3 of the 56 MT. Counties are Secure Communities, so far.
    And just this month they doubled the number of illegal aliens that have been deported by Secure Communities, from 1 to 2.
    The schedule for activating all U.S. counties was set back in 2009.
    Most Montana counties are scheduled to be activated in 2012.

2 Montana counties become I.C.E. Secure Communities
    (Lewis & Clark county and Missoula county.)
    July 27, 2010
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-207169-montana.html+secure

Yellowstone county was activated 8/10/2011
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    The TIN is one of many ways they can own property. In Washington they can own a car , property or anything else. Washington does not have a residency requirement and all ya need to do is apply for an ID card for the state of Wa. There was a traffic stop here in lincoln county mt 3 weeks ago. The car was from Wa. The driver was hispanic. When stopped the ofice ran a check ont he driver. He had no license for montana or any other state. Only thing he had was a Wa. ID. There were no warrents or past criminal history. He was given a citation for no license and released. He should have been detained and checked for citizenship but wasn't. As far as I can see there are NO secure communities here in Mt listed. Maybe the membership here needs to help me out in putting pressure on the communities here to become secure.

Washington is a launching pad for illegals. We are still one of the three states who issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens. They have been routinely stopped (traffic - for whatever reason) as far away as New York and their drivers licenses have been issued in Washington.

Louisiana Land Title and Transfer Agent Answers

Anyone can purchase land in the United States, Citizen or Non citizen can purchase without restriction.

Now for the caveats:

1. Mortgage if granted by a bank is a private contract between the
    Mortgagor and the Mortgagee with the property pledged for payment.
    Illegal gets deported, note not paid, property gets repossesed, Jose
    Illegal loses house.

2. Jose Illegal gets deported, taxes not paid, property sold by sheriff for
    unpaid taxes, bye bye property, it just got recycled.

Who cares who buys property, ustedes no pagaron los impuestos, la tierra han perdido. (You do not pay the taxes, the land is lost).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123