Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Can Private Citizens report Illegal aliens to ICE?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can Private Citizens report Illegal aliens to ICE?

Just like authorities asking for the public to be vigilante if they see a suspicious package to report to police.

In regards to illegal aliens -housing about 20 in one house for example, or day laborers loitering about looking for someone to say they got a job for them to do, or suspect businesses hiring illegals etc can private citizens report suspicious illegals and businesses to ICE bypassing police or your council man and such?
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

sure you can

Of course you can report them yourself. However, from what I've heard ICE doesn't really do anything unless they have some reason to think the person is someone special. You'd get more action reporting the overcrowded and unsafe housing to your local housing inspector and police deparement.

I recently spoke to an ICE agent when they were getting ready to do their raids. He told me that they are only going after the criminals. I have Colombians in my condo complex who overstayed visas. The only way I can get ICE to look into it is to tell them habits they have that make me believe they maybe involved in something illegal. In this case they call relatives in Colombia and call from pay phones in the complex using calling cards. They have gone as far as to protest when the condo wanted to get rid of the pay phones. They refuse to call back home on a phone that can be traced back to them. That in itself is suspicious to most people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please call 1-866-DHS-2-ICE to report immigration or customs violations.

www.ice.gov/

http://www.ice.gov/about/contact.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But ICE never comes. Thousands of credible reports flood in each day and they go in a waste basket or something.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    But ICE never comes. Thousands of credible reports flood in each day and they go in a waste basket or something.

W
    You are correct. They don't even show up to pick them up when police round them up. There was a fire in a city in Broward County and police came upon 12 illegals which they put in flexicuffs and had sitting on the curb. That police department called ICE to come pick them up. Urgent calls started coming in and police could not sit around waiting for ICE. They called again and were told it would take 3 hours so officers were forced to let them go. That city is not a sanctuary city and will not look the other way when it comes to illegals. Many officers have come across illegals committing a misdemeanor crime and took them to the Border Patrol Office only to be told "what do you want us to do with them?" Yet when Cubans stage a landing on a beach they all show up in record time. I have seen them speeding to get there.

My research has shown that they have to waite untill thev'e been convicted of a felony.do there time in what ever county or state there in. and from there.ICE is called in .and from there the'll come pick them up only when there coming through that area.thats so messed up! i dont know how thre're getting away with this?we are reduced to 1 automobile parts making plant here.yorozu.it's just about the only place left. and its full of mexican workers.they are going thru temp services and getting a tax number. then they go to the dmv.and get picture ID.and there set. iv'e seen alot of things go in this country over the years.but this truelly beats um all.i just cant wrap my head around this.to see my home town reduced to over crowding .run down apartments.10 mexican restraunts.taco bus on every corner .going to the grocery store.and thell be 20-30 of them in there.with buggies full of food .just to stand behind for 30 minutes .while the clerk trys to explain to them how to use there EBT cards.

An ICE agent told me that even if they turn themselves in they cannot deport them without going through that countries embassy and the illegla is free to walk our streets.

So, how do we E F F E C T I V E L Y report illegals ??

Ive got a company here that has over 200 illegals working.

Ive spent hours on the phone with my Fed Rep with no effect.

IF you have a tangible answer please email me:

(MODE EDIT) PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION.

I worked for a company 6-7 years ago where multiple employees called ICE about the 50 or so illegals they had working there. ICE never did anything about it, they worked there for about 2 years before the company decided they were not saving that much money by employing them and got rid of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast