Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can someone explain to me the difference?

I just recently found out that there are two Minuteman organizations. Which one is building the fence? Are they affiliated? Who heads which one?

CONFUSED.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not sure but i think the original group split and seperated, they were in court this year . Maybe others here know the details.

These are two minutemen message boards, but if you Google; Minutemen message borads you will get more.
    I do know they are not the same. Minutemen may have sub-headquarters around the country.

====================

http://forum.minutemanh.com/php/viewforum.php?f=13

http://www.renewamerica.us/bb/

Chris Simcox heads the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, they are the ones building the fence. I think at first there were questions where the fence contributions were going but it seems to have been resolved, they have been building some really nice fencing.

Jim Gilchrist heads the Minuteman Project, I am not sure what they do now. Some of his directors tried to oust Jim as President, they were in court over this matter that is probably what you heard about. I think it is still unresolved.

Then there are the Campo Minutemen, the have a permanent presence on the CA border near Campo.

These are all separate groups, there are also others that use the Minuteman name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)