Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS MI AMIGOS?

Hola,

I called an AZ sheriff's office yesterday to follow up on the arrest of a cuyote from OHIO (and Ohio plated vehicle) in ARIZONA, transporting 15 illegals to Ohio.

I found out about the arrest from an Arizona newspaper article I read on American Patrol [I live in Ohio, where this article would otherwise never make it into our newspapers].

The AZ deputy told me I was the first person [civilian or law enforcement] to ever follow up an arrest to try to track down the out-of-state smuggling operation (ex., smuggling ring in Ohio).

The deputy says their sheriff's dept. stop a lot of illegals with out-of-state plates but law enforcement from those states don't call to get info (which could lead to arrests of the ringleaders at the far end of the smuggling rings.

No wonder the human trafficking situation is so bad. A few cuyotes get caught but half of the smuggling pipelines seem to be ignored. Know wonder why it seems the criminal organizations remain largely unchallenged.

If I can figure this out, why can't law enforcement?

I got some good info from the arresting Arizona officer who took the "Mexican-living in Ohio" cuyote into custody. I've got an address and a potential accomplice in Ohio, the question now is if anyone will care. If I were the Sheriff here, I'd be getting a warrant and searching the guy's house!

I'll be doing more investigating and will post an artice at ojjpac.org.

I encourage everyone to make follow up calls when you see people from your state were arrested out-of-state. Chances are that if you don't inform your law enforcement about a smuggling operation in your state, they won't know. Sad but very possibly true.

Adios amigos!

Steve
    PS: The sheriff's deputy was very helpful.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Call Gila County AZ prosecutor and ask prosecutor to charge suspect with human trafficking.

The phone number is (92 425-3231
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org