Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you educate me re the media?

What do you all know as to why the general media all sound the same? I once heard the major newspapers are owned by around 4-5 families. Is that true? Seems like there is some central area they all get their news from. You can flick around on the news channels and they all report pretty much the same things for the day, why? If you could educate me as to why this is I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've heard that too but I'm not all that knowledgeable on the topic. It seems the same is so with newspapers too. I tell my husband stuff I see here and it's 2 days before it's in the paper, if they even put it in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tune into Lou Dobbs on CNN every night at 6pm eastern, he tells it like it is. He reported on the North American Union plans between Can, US and mex tonight, he never pulls punches as far as I see, Fox and the rest are puppets to the Government, get your news online, and watch Lou, you'll be alright...

jean,

Some local papers pick up national stories from the associated press. Sometimes called the AP. That's why you will see the same story in many different locations.

Yes, some companies own several different news souces in your area. Also, remember many are members of a Network. ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX...

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Most newspapers are very liberal. Same with network news programs.
    I no longer allow myself to be insulted by them, but instead get most of my news from The Conservative Voice, theconservativevoice.com. You can sign up for free to get daily email news updates.

Lou Dobbs on CNN is great!

And of course ALIPAC.com is another valuable source for the truth.

The liberal news media is one reason Americans have been in the dark
    for so long about illegal immigration.

All the news that's unfit to print

Most newspapers in the United States (U.S.) get their material from a sort of collective or centralized pot generally dominated by the Associated Press and written by one field correspondent, hence they all say the same thing. Some reports are taken from Reuters, the UPI and occasionally from the BBC.

Many newspapers are deceptive and will modify and embellish news reports to dupe readers into thinking they are true when in fact they are are just biased and propagandist editorials. These reports, touted as genuine and rife with creative wording, are hard to detect by even the most perceptive reader.

Many small town newspapers have stringers in assigned areas who are alert for local news and happenings. The desk editor decides whether to print tidbits from stringers, particularly if the submitted piece might be viewed as somewhat politically incorrect.

-30-

[quote="BrotherJohn"http://votefraud.org/vns_box_comment.htm[/quote]

BrotherJohn, I just opened your link - Thanks for posting.

So How do we get around the voter fraud 'this' election?

In Texas a Australian company bought many of the small town papers this past spring, to stop negative reporting on the super highway...I am sure the big News organizations are the same
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Most of the media is run by 3 major conglomerates: Time Warner, Disney, and Viacom. Everything from newspapers, to television media, to radio, to magazines, to film production, and even book distribution is done by these giants. Most of television media is based in Washington DC, and New York. Reporters and executives in the media generally come from the same background, same big cities, same political views. Its a huge good ole boys network.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast