Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you help solve this immigration issue mystery?

I got an email asking me to put the total number of dead on the Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial Page (referencing Rep. Steve Kings estimate).

I'm reluctant to do this because I can't prove the number--not even come close.

As ALIPACers I know you have more brain power than most--so your feedback would be helpful in solving the mystery of the missing victims:

Q) If 25 Americans are murder victims of illegal aliens every day, why can't I find them?

(An obvious reason is that the immigration status is not mentioned in news articles. )

What are other reasons?
    What are possible solutions?

Thanks for any feedback!

Steve : )
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Q) If 25 Americans are murder victims of illegal aliens every day, why can't I find them?

(An obvious reason is that the immigration status is not mentioned in news articles. )
    ------------------------

i think the above answers itself. some of it might not make the news.
    some of it, as you said, because the status isnt reported because those media sites with agendas know that with each illegal killing americans, the american people wake up even more and want the illegals gone

Is there anyway to find out how many have been imprisoned for murder or vehicaler homicide?

Because they change names like I change my underware, because they relocate and if the charge is serious enough they disappear into mexico, If they can bond out, they're gone. The media has just started announcing they're legal status when murder is involved or vehicular homocide, Is this it? You can't find them because they never existed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Is there anyway to find out how many have been imprisoned for murder or vehicaler homicide?
    ICE would have the stats as they would have immigration holds on them. Many jails have ICE verfiying arrestees immigration status. If they are doing this in many County jails then it is obvious that many commit crime. A homicide detective from Harris County Texas has stated and many other police personel who have contact with illegals will tell you that many of them committed crime in their native land and when unemployed here they resort to the same. I monitor Collier County arrests on a daily basis and Browrd County's arrestees with immigration holds sveral times a week. Many of the arrests I see are misdemeanors and alot of them are for the same stuff. Most common is driving with no valid license, fake ID, trespassing, open container in public, inappropriate touching, domestic violence, drug possession, and theft.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I go to my county jail web site each night also, just to see if they're even picking these guys up and every day there's at least 4 or 5, Our city installed secure communities program so what i've been looking at is repeat offenders.And yep mostly driving drunk, and forged documents. Head count maybe. Go to your own county jail websites and you will see what I mean.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is an incorrect number that has been floating around the internet for years. Basically, it is an extrapolated number based on an incorrect sample of crimes committed by inmates.

In actual fact, NOBODY knows because the GOVT does not track or report on crimes committed by foreign nationals in the United States.

Rep Jones, NC, has submitted a bill, HR150, The Illegal Alien Crime Reporting Act, to correct that little oversight but hell will freeze over from global warming before Obama would sign it. (A new and more conservative House might pass it.)

I probably have more data on serious crimes committed by illegal aliens than anybody in the US. My archives hold about 2,500. Except when an illegal alien wipes out an entire family in a car crash, it is actually rare to see even 2 illegal alien caused deaths in a day. Sexual assaults are another story....

However, as somebody previously pointed out part of the reason of not knowing is that in the MSM reporting of the crime, a perp's citizenship is never reported and nationality is rarely reported.

Factoring some of that in, if I had to take an educated guess, the actual number is probably more like 3-5 a day.

If you want more info on the subject, see the crime chapters in THE DARK SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/

BTW, the update will not be 275 pages but around a thousand.

And yes, I'm the author.

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    It is an incorrect number that has been floating around the internet for years. Basically, it is an extrapolated number based on an incorrect sample of crimes committed by inmates.

In actual fact, NOBODY knows because the GOVT does not track or report on crimes committed by foreign nationals in the United States.

Rep Jones, NC, has submitted a bill, HR150, The Illegal Alien Crime Reporting Act, to correct that little oversight but hell will freeze over from global warming before Obama would sign it. (A new and more conservative House might pass it.)

I probably have more data on serious crimes committed by illegal aliens than anybody in the US. My archives hold about 2,500. Except when an illegal alien wipes out an entire family in a car crash, it is actually rare to see even 2 illegal alien caused deaths in a day. Sexual assaults are another story....

However, as somebody previously pointed out part of the reason of not knowing is that in the MSM reporting of the crime, a perp's citizenship is never reported and nationality is rarely reported.

Factoring some of that in, if I had to take an educated guess, the actual number is probably more like 3-5 a day.

If you want more info on the subject, see the crime chapters in THE DARK SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/

BTW, the update will not be 275 pages but around a thousand.

And yes, I'm the author.
    As I have mentioned before I have been monitoring some counties for crimes by illegals and have to admit I agree with you. Living in South Florida there is alot of crimes commited by illegals. I would tend to agree with the 3-5 per day in many counties in South Florida. We have hit and run accidents where people are killed or seriously injured on a regular basis. When the driver is caught and a name is given I look up the booking information and look for the 2 or 3 things that tell you they are illegal. In Florida illegals cannot get a driver's license so if the driver is charged for no valid driver's license (NVDL) and has an immigration hold then you know that they are illegal. Many times they will have a and try to use fake ID which can be a fake driver's license. Domestic violence charges are another common one you see as well as sexual assault. In South Florida we have a couple of homicides committed every year by illegals as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please report them at

http://www.fncic-voiacm.org/

Go to the Report tab.

If we don't capture the information the crime often disappears.