Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

About 1 1/2 years ago I was lambasted by a Canadian woman when the topic of US immigration came up. This was during the build up to the amnesty legislation of 2006. Mind you, she's never been to the US and lives in one of the more sparsely populated Canadian provinces. Despite that fact, she informed me that it wasn't the fault of the poor that they had the misfortune of not being born in a wealthy nation, and that we have an obligation to take them in, no questions asked. When I told her that Mexico has tremendous resources, she ignored me. She knew nothing about that country, and her pathological affinity for underdogs wouldn't allow her to consider broadening her understanding. I told her I'd get back with her on this when thousands of foreigners started pouring over the Canadian border daily. This really made her furious, and she said, "You have sh*tty virtues"! and stomped off. I thought of her when I read this thread, and hope she wakes up one morning to find a campground in her backyard.

JRB
    Do you think we could import some of these Canadian Politicians to the Senate of the United States????

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Canada doesn't allow automatic birthright citzenship to children born from illegal alien parents either. One parent has to be a Canadian citizen. So no anchors in Canada.
    In general, anyone born in Canada from 1947 onwards acquired Canadian citizenship at birth. The only exceptions concern children born to diplomats, where additional requirements apply.

Most persons born in Canada before 1947 acquired Canadian citizenship on 1 January 1947 if still living at that date.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12