Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Candidate's use of the word 'compassion'

I wish someone would start calling the candidates on the floor on this one.

It is not 'compassion' to take someone else's money and give it away.

I might consider it compassion if the politician emptied their 'own' portfolio and gave the money to the 'poor', but they are not doing that now are they?

These looters are taking what might have gone into 'my' portfolio and giving it to people that everyone but them can see as nothing but moochers.

I wish I could shrug.

This is why the whole Democratic Platform drives me crazy.

They all think they know who should have the benefits of "our" money.

How about having the "compassion" for us, directly, and give us something in return for our money, not use it for illegal immigrants or immigrants for that matter. Something direct, like healthcare regulation, tax reduction, etc.

Instead they give us "earmarked" legislation that helps just a few (their friends) if anyone in the long run. Bridges to No Where, Teapot Museums, Funds that help Illegals and other Criminals fight the laws of the US, etc.

Feinstein was the winner of this earmark crap, $300-$400 million...she should be run out on a rail.

We do not need bigger government. It has not helped anything. Homeland Security and FEMA are just 2 examples of this BS.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Compassion is just a buzz word to highten emotions. Emotions take from reality. Sad part is, I donot find this tactic as clever. Just another tactic in the old pc war chest, or is that a garbage bin?

"I am concerned fro the security of our great nation, not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces from within." General Douglas MacArthur

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Our "Buzz" Word of the Day will be "See Ya in the Un-employment line"

No... not buying the Political Bull SH_T no more. Do the Peoples will or get out of Politics
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://opinionjournal.com/columnists/ks ... =110010574

Read about Feinstien's earmark for Beverly Hills.

It is so funny that she is always on some committee to fight earmarks, but she is always guilty of the worst of the worst.

This is why we have such a screwed up federal government. It starts at the local level.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

These folks are seriously misguided!

Re: Candidate's use of the word 'compassion'

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    I wish someone would start calling the candidates on the floor on this one.

It is not 'compassion' to take someone else's money and give it away.

I might consider it compassion if the politician emptied their 'own' portfolio and gave the money to the 'poor', but they are not doing that now are they?

These looters are taking what might have gone into 'my' portfolio and giving it to people that everyone but them can see as nothing but moochers.

I wish I could shrug.

Compassion and charity for non-Americans should never be a matter of public policy. This is an issue for individuals and/or their one-world churches and affiliated charity organizations.

Does Japan open its borders to Third World refugees and invaders?
    Why do we? Why are Western nations the only ones to open their gates to freeloaders and charity cases?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Does anybody have answers to these questions?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?