Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

canned email from Kay Bailey Hutchison

Constituent Response From Senator Kay Bailey HutchisonFriday, December 10, 2010 9:51 AM
    From: "Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison" <senator@hutchison.senate.gov>
    To: <>

Dear Friend:
    Thank you for contacting me regarding S. 3992, the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

On November 30, 2010, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) introduced this bill, which would allow for a 10-year conditional non-immigrant visa that would lead to eventual citizenship. Once they become U.S. citizens, these individuals would by law be able to petition for family members to also gain citizenship. This would therefore expand citizenship beyond the intended students. Because of this, I am unable to support the current version of the DREAM Act.

I appreciate hearing from you, and I hope that you will not hesitate to contact me on any issue that is important to you.

Sincerely,
    Kay Bailey Hutchison
    United States Senator

284 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    202-224-5922 (tel)
    202-224-0776 (fax)
    http://hutchison.senate.gov

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to this message as this mailbox is only for the delivery of outbound messages, and is not monitored for replies. Due to the volume of mail Senator Hutchison receives, she requests that all email messages be sent through the contact form found on her website at http://hutchison.senate.gov/contact.cfm .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What she doesn't understand is we don't want DREAM act (with or without
    family) or any other type of amnesty PERIOD! This is why she lost her bid
    for Governor.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

I got the same thing. I feel better knowing he had the DREAMERS on a hunger strike arrested.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas