Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It Can't Get Much Better Than This! A+ Senator Inhofe,Okla!

This is my email back from US Senator James Inhofe, Oklahoma, I am so dam proud of him, wish we could clone him! Oklahomans, can be doubly proud as our other US Senator, Tom Coburn, fells exactally the same way.

Thank you for expressing your concerns about illegal immigration in the United States . One of my highest priorities for the 110 th Congress is to strengthen our laws regarding illegal immigration.
    As the grandson of German immigrants, I know how important immigration is in our country. I am supportive of individuals who go through the proper channels and make efforts to assimilate and become citizens of our great nation.
    In contrast, I am against rewarding people with American citizenship when they sneak into our country without permission . When people illegally cross our borders, they show a defiance and disrespect of the laws of the United States . Also, they cut in front of many American workers who should be the first to fill American jobs as well as potential legal immigrants who are dutifully waiting in line for an opportunity to work in the United States .
    We need to focus on many factors to properly address the problem of rampant illegal immigration in our country. First and foremost, we must secure ou r borders. I support building a physical fence along the border, empowering the U.S. B order P atrol and state and local law enforcement to apprehend illegal immigrants, and putting other screening and surveillance measures into place to cut down on the number of illegal border crossings.
    Along with securing our borders, we must also do something about the illegal immigrants currently in the country. As I said before, I am adamantly opposed to granting amnesty to these individuals. They have broken the law. If they would like to work in the United States legally, they should return to their countries of origin, get in line, and then reenter with legal documentation. Likewise, we should not reward illicit behavior by giving illegal immigrants social benefits like social security, in-state tuition at public universities, and birthright citizenship for babies born to illegal immigrants on American soil.
    When immigrants do come to our country legally and desire to get on a path to citizenship, I want to help them understand our society and become successful. One major way they can assimilate and communicate is by learning English. Therefore, I am leading the Senate in working to make English the official language of the United States . I agree with President Bush's statement on May 15, 2006 that, "English allows newcomers to go from picking crops to opening a grocery store.from cleaning offices to running offices.from a life of low-paying jobs to a diploma, a career, a home of their own."
    In the 109 th Congress, I introduced, cosponsored, and voted for legislation that would help secure our borders, enforce our laws, make English the official language, and improve our naturalization processes. Likewise, I voted aga inst legislation that I believe would reward illicit behavior and burden the American taxpayer by granting amnesty or social benefits to illegal immigrants. I will continue to take a hard line on illegal immigration in the 110 th Congress.
    I understand that Americans want the government to secure our borders and not grant amnesty to illegal aliens. I support the United States citizens' belief in immigration when it is done legally, but it is unfair to law-abiding immigrants when we ignore the rules and reward those who come into our country illegally . Being an American is a great privilege, and it should be treated as such.
    Thank you again for your letter. As your voice in Washington , D.C. , I want to know what you think so I can best represent you.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

How does your Congressman feel?
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

He's one of the few that's STRONG.

Wonderful NITTY.
    Thanx for getting this to us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very happy for you nitty and envious because I'm embarrassed of my state.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I know that feeling, JEAN.

NJ is just a mess
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    How does your Congressman feel?
    That would be Congressman Dan Boren D. from my district, he says he is strong for border security and enforcement of our immigration laws, i just don't trust him, I sent him a strong letter or fax tonight from that Numbers fac using most of my own words, I will post any reply I get from him. How about your leaders of your state and in the US Senate and Congress, what does their report card look like? Hope they are standing firm against Amnesty.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Congratulations Nitty!!!!!!!!

Dixie

Jean wrote:
    Jean, living in California,(at this time) I have to agree with you.
    Thanks nitty, this letter tells me that I`m heading in the right direction.
    ------------------------

Nitty you keep posting things like that and you'll have everybody here moving to Ok.

Nitty please write to him about the super highway. Apparently OK's governor has already signed off on it, perhaps he could give us more insight into what is happening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast