Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Moving to Gen Disc
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From what I understand, Huckabee doesn't have enough money to do much more with advertising his campaign. I think last night was his moment in the sun, and now he will slope off quickly. Pat Buchanan said as much last night as well. I am sure that as people take a closer look at him they will not like what they see.

Also, I'd hate to be John Edwards this morning. He spent all his time and money in Iowa, giving it his best shot, and he only got second. It's all downhill for him from here on out.

The events taking place in early states like Iowa or NH are interesting, but they don't always mean too much. Reagan lost Iowa, and GWB lost New Hampshire in 2000. In fact, McCain defeated Bush by 18 points in NH.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Huckabee is an annoying phenomena of charismatic and outspoken demagogue. I have read on hotair that his supporter base is from up to 80% evangelicals.

[lowest form of wit] They could be really proud of themselves. [/lowest form of wit]

Let us hope this nightmare will fade out later in the primaries. He is a non-issue in the New Hampshire.

He won on religious Bigotry. FYI Chuck Norris is a big time evangelical, that is why he backs Huckabee.

Romney won every other demographic polled. He lost to religious bigotry.

A sad day for america. IOWA isn't the end, only the beginning of the fight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12