Thread: Cards

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cards

Do you guys have any cards that I could hand out?? Sometimes I will talk with people in my daily travels that are interested in immigration and enforcing the laws that we have on the books...

Naw.....never did anything important enough to require a card.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are fliers available for you to print out on the" ALI-PAC action panel" button @ the top of the web page. go there and print them out. I make up my own too, and have personally printed and handed out hundreds in the past week. It's really kind of fun. I put them up @ starbucks, put them on car windsheilds, at the gun range, and @ street corners. I even ask local businesses if I can put them @ their registers, and they do!
    Pass out more!

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey
    There are fliers available for you to print out on the" ALI-PAC action panel" button @ the top of the web page. go there and print them out. I make up my own too, and have personally printed and handed out hundreds in the past week. It's really kind of fun. I put them up @ starbucks, put them on car windsheilds, at the gun range, and @ street corners. I even ask local businesses if I can put them @ their registers, and they do!
    Pass out more!

Sorry, I don't have a printer.. I hate to say this; I don't need anything that is going to breed paper... I have a hard enough time getting the paper out to the curb as it is..

This is a VERY GOOD IDEA and one I am doing for Ron Paul, BUT I COMMEND YOU FOR ITS OTHER USES...

Go here:

vistaprint.com

Then you select "FREE BUSINESS CARDS"

At that point, go to the top and select a Pattern.. I select the "american flag", I think that particular one is on page "4" at the top "SELECT YOUR DESIGN".

Then fill in the items on the left side: Keep in mind that you DO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW what they have there.. For instance, I just put items of interest for the address, etc.... Meaning, don't copy the labels. On the example shown you could have...

STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
    "Education & social services failing, hospitals closing by the dozens. More deaths by illegals than we loose in Iraq each year. Where is our America?"

You can help stop the madness
    contact the following sites
    alipac.us
    numbersusa.com
    blah blah blah
    1. Crime is up
    2. Education is overburdened
    3. hospitals closing..

etc... you understnad... and for $9.99 more you can "customize it with colors and sizeing and positioning" etc.....

If you are not sure how to do all of that... PM me what you want to say and will design it for you... and then you can order it.

You can order hundreds, and just leave them on cars, places of business - on bulletin boards.. all over...

Thanks, I'm new to this postimng comments stuff, and reliezed I jumped into an A B conversation, sorry I'll figure it out soon enough. Thanks for your courteous response.

lowkey,

There are no AB conversations around here. It's all skate time!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey
    Thanks, I'm new to this postimng comments stuff, and reliezed I jumped into an A B conversation, sorry I'll figure it out soon enough. Thanks for your courteous response.

Welcome to the Boards Lowkey, be sure to invite your friends and coworkers to this site. I let everyone I can know about ALIPAC!!!

again, welcome....
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Feel free to download the benefits of ending illegal immigration on the OJJPAC web site.

It lists at least 50 benefits and identifies an equal amount of problems caused by illegal immigration.

The link is on the home page at http://www.ojjpac.org. Click on the link and you should get something that is printable (and should fit on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

I use it as a hard copy flier too. If I have time I'll update the on-line version today.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, What a great website. I have marked it and will go back to read more when I have time.

Thanks.