Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carly Fiorina & Sarah Palin's Amnesty Agenda!

Carly Fiorina, the wanna be Republican Senator of Ca. and enforced by Sarah Palin is attacking supporters of border security. Carly Fiorina has been up and down Ca. State, only speaking with amnesty groups, and using the vote of Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer, that killed a guest worker program in 2007, as a means to paint Boxer as anti-Latino. Fiorina not only said that she wants a guest worker program but disputed Boxer’s claim that illegal aliens, destroy American jobs and American’s pay in the food industry! She also doesn’t want to stop there but wants to expand Visas for immigrants that would work in the high tech fields.

Carly Fiorina, laid off 30 thousand Americans, while at H.P. & shipped jobs to China and India, so I would expect her to be so typical and cut off from reality.

Today, Fiorina went on CNN’s Larry King and said that she wants a Dream Act, which is nothing but tax payer subsidized education for illegal aliens being that Ca. Schools already admit illegal aliens to college and sets aside 20% of scholarships for illegal alien students! Ca. schools are already over crowded with illegal aliens with an American student, now having to spend 5 years to get a 2 year degree due to long waiting list, caused by the school enrolling illegal aliens to get Federal Money in a Census scam, that pays per student enrolled at Ca. Colleges!

This is yet another example at how Sarah Palin and certain elements of the Republican Party cannot be trusted.

PS: ALIPAC DID A GREAT JOB THIS WEEK, WITH HELPING TO BLOCK THE DREAM ACT VOTE

Banned
    I said a long time ago that Fi was a wrong one

In this case it doesn't matter which one wins ,

Not to mention of Meg or Jerry become gov

They all have a slobbering love affair with illegals

Your right!

In this case, I figured that if Boxer hasnt really pushed a guest worker program in all these years than why start now? Plues she hasnt mentioned it, so I will just hold my nose and go for Boxer. I cant see myself voting for either Gov but I will have to hold my nose and hope on Queen Meg
    CNN Interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmAXw8GHEJ4

Fiorina is an enormous witch. She hates American workers. She's been a huge supporter of outsourcing American jobs for a long time. Now it is clear she also wants illegals to take American jos as well.

Yup, no choice between she and Boxer. And no choice between Meg and Jerry.

Its true that only elements of the Republican Party are open borders globalists. Unfortunately, these elements have all of the power in the party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

How did it come about that California voters have no choice when it comes to the issue of amnesty? Because both parties are owned by the oligarchy and the oligarchy wants amnesty. But we don't have to vote for either one of these two goofballs or goofgals as the case may be. We can vote for other candidates.

We meed a third party candidate to support in CA to make it clear that if the GOP offers us up an Amnesty traitor candidate, our voters will leave looking for better ground.

Who else is in the race in CA, AZ, and FL?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Fiorina is an enormous witch. She hates American workers. She's been a huge supporter of outsourcing American jobs for a long time. Now it is clear she also wants illegals to take American jos as well.

Yup, no choice between she and Boxer. And no choice between Meg and Jerry.

Its true that only elements of the Republican Party are open borders globalists. Unfortunately, these elements have all of the power in the party.
    Fiorina made a star of herself---by outsourcing jobs to India. The other side of the coin, though, is that any Republican is much more likely to listen to opinions against amnesty, than the average Democrat. Tough choice, I know, but all the Dems on both Coasts are super pro-amnesty.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sarah Palin came to my state of California and endorsed Carly Fiorina over our Tea Party favorite Chuck DeVore who was the true conserative. He is very much against illegal immigration.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Re: Your right!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    In this case, I figured that if Boxer hasnt really pushed a guest worker program in all these years than why start now? Plues she hasnt mentioned it, so I will just hold my nose and go for Boxer. I cant see myself voting for either Gov but I will have to hold my nose and hope on Queen Meg
    CNN Interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmAXw8GHEJ4
    It's a sad day in California when Boxer actually looks good as compared to the other choices we have. God help California....

Pete Wilson was the last quality governor we've had. He supported prop 187, which would have dealt with much of the problem, and that was a big reason for his huge come from behind victory. The ACLU and ethnic activists found a federal judge to overturn the law.......Wilson appealed the ruling, and it was tied up in the courts for years, until Grey Davis cancelled the appeal.

Wilson did what needed to be done at the time, but who knows. The law never went into effect, and all it seved to do was get Wilson re-elected. He may have known this ahead of time, and never supported 187, just using it for political gain.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!