Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carpentersville, IL: Story buried reason for visit

Story buried reason for visit
    Published: 4/25/2008 12:06 AM

Your April 18 story, "Mexico officials pay visit to area," is another sorry example of how the media goes out of their way to paint a rosy picture of illegal immigration and insults their readers' intelligence at the same time. The Mexican consulate didn't come to Carpentersville to make it easier for Mexican citizens to travel; these officials from a corrupt and arrogant foreign government came to continue their strategy of making it easier for Mexicans here illegally to circumvent our immigration laws and thumb their noses at American sovereignty.

So why not say that at the top of the story rather than make your readers wait until the 18th paragraph before acknowledging that illegals were in fact the real reason for the visit?

Dave Gorak

Executive Director, Midwest Coalition to Reduce Immigration

LaValle

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=179457&src=
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

posted by Respectful on Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:32 AM

Does Gorak understand that the next president will surely sign an immigration reform bill much like the McCain-Kennedy bill that Republicans defeated last year?
    This makes me

Thanks for the link jean.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!