Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you google John McCain traitor, you will see tons of articles speaking the truth.

This man is almost worse than George Bush, if anyone can possibly imagine.

I've also read tons of articles saying McCain is being pushed by the news media, MSNBC, CNN and FOX in order for Clinton to get the win. They know if McCain gets the nomination he can never withstand the truth coming out.

We need a page with just McWieen Links. lol
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

I heard Dana Bash on CNN interview McCain tonight. He doesn't say what his positions are just that he's been on this committee, that committee, he mentioned a committee he was on concerning auto workers and that he is the best candidate for President. My question is, if he has been on all of these committees for 25 years and hasn't really helped make changes according to his votes, why would he if elected president make any changes. He wouldn't!

My question is, if he has been on all of these committees for 25 years and hasn't really helped make changes according to his votes, why would he if elected president make any changes. He wouldn't!

His straight talk express basically says "I am not going to lie to you, my friends. I cannot do anything to help you . Your jobs will stay in Mexico and Mexico's drug dealers, gang members, and lowest skilled workers will stay in the US to undercut your salary. And if they are not able to obtain YOUR job, feel proud that at least you have the priviledge of paying for their college education, their defense attorney's, their government subsidized housing, the cost of incarcaration, hospital bills, dental care, food, etc.

Welcome to the McCain, Lieberman, Graham straight talk express.

Well, Thank you everyone for all the information regarging McCain. I didn't know any of his history except that he was for SB2611&illegal aliens.

Now, I know he truely is a monster and I kringe at how dispicable he is.

Why did he leave those Brave Americans in Vietnam? How can he live with himself?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I heard Dana Bash on CNN interview McCain tonight. He doesn't say what his positions are just that he's been on this committee, that committee, he mentioned a committee he was on concerning auto workers and that he is the best candidate for President. My question is, if he has been on all of these committees for 25 years and hasn't really helped make changes according to his votes, why would he if elected president make any changes. He wouldn't!
    That's what Romney has pretty much been saying in Michigan!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    My question is, if he has been on all of these committees for 25 years and hasn't really helped make changes according to his votes, why would he if elected president make any changes. He wouldn't!

His straight talk express basically says "I am not going to lie to you, my friends. I cannot do anything to help you . Your jobs will stay in Mexico and Mexico's drug dealers, gang members, and lowest skilled workers will stay in the US to undercut your salary. And if they are not able to obtain YOUR job, feel proud that at least you have the priviledge of paying for their college education, their defense attorney's, their government subsidized housing, the cost of incarcaration, hospital bills, dental care, food, etc.

Welcome to the McCain, Lieberman, Graham straight talk express.
    And.........If you push me too hard for answers-----I will just walk away or tell you to ****- off!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Our group needs to be the "education express". We need to get out the word what a traitor this poor excuse of a human being is.

Like someone said the other night "Cain" says it all.

While he was doing a question and answer recently, he said we need to build the fence, and he would build the fence. He was evasive when asked if he would get out the illegals that were here.

The closest he came ..... they need to get to the end of the line.

WTF?? What is so difficult about beginning to deport them???

I think every illegal immigrant, temporary work status, whatever, from where ever, need to get out now. Go home. Try again in 5 years... the right legal way.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Our group needs to be the "education express". We need to get out the word what a traitor this poor excuse of a human being is.

Like someone said the other night "Cain" says it all.
    If he loses Michigan he may be done.

If he loses Michigan AND South Carolina------he will definitely be done!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast