Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT HANNITY IS VOTING FOR ROMNEY

Last night on Hannity and Colmnes, Hannity said straight out that after McCain lied about Romney's position on timetables he was voting for Romney. He said he wasn't sure until then, but had a list of other reasons not to vote for McCain.

McCain/Kennedy

McCain/Feingold

Interrogation

McCain/Lieberman

Tax cuts

and on and on
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thats a very bold endorsement for Hannity

I never would have thought he would say it

Re: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT HANNITY IS VOTING FOR ROMNEY

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Last night on Hannity and Colmnes, Hannity said straight out that after McCain lied about Romney's position on timetables he was voting for Romney. He said he wasn't sure until then, but had a list of other reasons not to vote for McCain.

McCain/Kennedy

McCain/Feingold

Interrogation

McCain/Lieberman

Tax cuts

and on and on
    Yeah, but who cares what that guy says. The only people that listen to him are the hardcore Republicans, which is what, 30% of the Republican electorate?

What I am very surprise is that Rush Limbaugh hasn't endorsed Mitt! What is he waiting? He knows John McCain is a liberal called himself conservative.

Re: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT HANNITY IS VOTING FOR ROMNEY

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

McCain/Kennedy

McCain/Feingold

Interrogation

McCain/Lieberman

Tax cuts

and on and on
    Yeah, but who cares what that guy says. The only people that listen to him are the hardcore Republicans, which is what, 30% of the Republican electorate?
    That is the exact same kind of BS that the McCain camp is pushing right now. The fact of the matter is that those "hardcore Republicans" who listen to Hannity, Rush, Beck, etc... (whether or not they comprise only 30% of the party) are the most informed GOP voters and they are also the GOP voters who are most likely to vote on election day. Discounting and trying to disenfranchise those voters will spell big trouble for the GOP, but that might be where you and McCain's priorities intersect. Anyone who would actually vote for Obama is neither conservative nor a republican and sure as hell doesn't care about the illegal invasion.

Banned
    While I personally think Sean Hannity is a complete neocon buttwipe, I'm glad he's not falling for McLame's BS.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

I believe Sean did not have a choice because he is well respected among Republicans. I watch his show as I listen to Rush Limbaugh too. Both of them know the party is splitting and they need to do whatever it takes to keep the party united. I think that was a good move Sean endorsing Mitt.

I believe Sean did not have a choice because he is well respected among Republicans. I watch his show as I listen to Rush Limbaugh too. Both of them know the party is splitting and they need to do whatever it takes to keep the party united. I think that was a good move Sean endorsing Mitt.

I heard Hannity say this on his radio show (that he will vote for Romney in the primary), where he has a large conservative audience (people who vote in primaries).

Laura Ingraham annouced this morning that she is voting for Romney in the primary. She had Rick Santorum on as a guest. He has been very vocal lately in his criticism of John McCain's liberal record, but this morning strongly endorsed Romney.

I believe I heard Rush say he doesn't endorse candidates, but has also (rightfully) been very vocal in his criticism of liberal John McCain. He has made supportive comments of Romney.

Mark Levin also is highlighting John McCain's liberal record, and now supports Romney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast