Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Catch and Release?

Julie Meyers sure is making the round of the talk shows talking about her recent raids. The big question is are they still conducting catch and release which we've been promised for months would end. This hasn't even been mentioned.

The ICE Princes also said she was going to do more about interior enforcement. Has anyone heard if she's assigned more than 2 agents per state yet?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Who is in control?

From what I understand they are being deported but with our open border they will be back in this country. Many have been deported multiple times, have returned and committed additional crimes. As long as the jackass in the Oval Office isn't serious about border security all these roundups are just a waste of time and other resources.

I have heard of Other than Mexicans but not very many Mexicans. Hmmm?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, ICE has to show the nation they're serious about getting rid of the 7 illegal Latvians hiding within the 22 million illegal population. They caught one, now they have to ferret out the other 6 somehow. You go ICE ! Wow, I feel safer already.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”