Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    must be slim pickings with the alter boys
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Catholic Power in the USA

It is finally beginning to dawn on the WASP population that the Catholic church has got almost total control of the US government.
    The Mexican/Roman Catholic invasion from Mexico is all just part of the plan to bring America to its knees.
    The Catholic church as a whole has always hated our Constitution and our freedoms. The invasion of Mexico is just a part of the plan to destroy America, so that they can re-build it in their image.
    All the wars we have gotten into lately do not benefit America, it just drains us and their little cia agents back the drug smugglers into this country that is why BUSH CIA backed up and supported the drug smugglers and put the Border Patrol agents in jail. Ramos and Compean. CIA stands for "Catholics in Action"

The Catholic Church is corrupted, they just see the money while ignoring the 7th Commandment of "thou shalt not steal".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I have stopped donating to my church and have told them why. I have no problem helping people out - in their OWN COUNTRIES, by sending CARE packages or a little money. I will NOT spend ONE dime on people who come here and lie, cheat and steal from Americans.
    I just e-mailed them and said essentially the same thing.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I left several years ago and have been so much happier since

See "Catholic Church Launches National Amnesty Effort for Illegal Aliens" from 05/09/2005:
    http://www.alipac.us/article394.html

I have a feeling that each diocese is competing for more church members, and it appears that since American Catholics are getting fed up with the sex scandals, the Vatican's income is dropping, so what do you do besides get a population crush of believers that are willing to part with their dollars.
    There was a book called the "Vatican Connection" years ago about the money scams that were going on with the Vatican Bank, which also included Mafia forgers of US gov't securities.
    I wish that, with their wealth, they would monetarily support the folks violating the laws of this land for humanitarian purposes without demanding the rest of the population do their job. And how much does the church contribute in support to places where there is religious genocide and rebellion, or is that a dead-end as there are few Catholics able to tithe to the church.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I have a feeling that each diocese is competing for more church members, and it appears that since American Catholics are getting fed up with the sex scandals, the Vatican's income is dropping, so what do you do besides get a population crush of believers that are willing to part with their dollars.
    There is more to it than that. Catholic Charities gets millions from the government for "immigrant assistance".

Got that right, Bowman. A few months ago I got letter from Catholic Charities urging me to get a new credit card so that a percentage of my spending would go to save the starving all over the world. I prefer worrying about my countrymen at this moment in time.
    I got this only because my last name is Irish, and though the family tree is full of bishops and archbishops, I will not enlist until they open their books and withdraw their blather from the US political process, plus having a stronger stance on pedophelia their "holy" men have embraced for years.
    Do as I say, not as I do is a sad commentary on a respected institution but there seems to be their greed is undermining our national identity, and unfortunately, they don't understand how cranky Americans can get.

Here in Dallas, TX, a PRIME illegal alien refuge city, rumors were circulating that "Migrants Month" just might MAKE a COMEBACK NEXT month! After reading THIS, my WORST fears feel CONFIRMED!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast