Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Caught in the middle

Caught in the middle

Immigration laws put focus on treatment of most vulnerable: kids

Saturday, December 8, 2007
    By DIANNE SOLĂ

Banned

An American thought:

I can’t wait for this study to be finished and released... bet its one sided as we all know in America if any one commits a crime, that person dose do the time... no mater how many children are involved.
    If any thing we give more help to the victims of crime then any other country in the world. In Ohio we never see the courts allow the use of children as a way grab sympathy over a parent or to set precedence over any conviction and execution/completion of sentence for criminal parent We do in fact keep the children well and cared for until the parents are out and then ready to care for a family we work extremely hard to see that the parents are suited to caring for children. Many are not thats how they got locked up in the first place...

I find it extremely appalling and more sickening the any thing,
    The facts that these criminals cry I’ve have children after they are arrested more then before the arrest … It’s inexcusable!
    There was a time in this country it was unspeakable for a parent that was convicted of any crime to have the children back or even ask for there return. It’s inexcusable!!!

If these two had acted with any intelligence they would have put their discretionary money into productive assets in Honduras.

This would have come first even before having children. One of the parents is totally illegal the other is only here nder TPS so they should be prepared to leave at some point. Instead of that they displayed terrible planning. There is an expectation on there part that Americans will never stand up for their rights.

As for the children sending them along with their parents if the parents are deported is not just ICE being mean and cold hearted it is a standard international practice. Then there is also the element of "how can you show such us disregard for a child" in their argument. It was the parents who tried to sneak her back in pregnant after her previous deportation.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So here we have a woman that had a deportation order five years ago.

Why was she allowed to stay here since then?

Then she gets herself knocked up and drops and anchor and when she is caught she wants us to feel sorry for her?

Looks like hubby better haul hieney off to wherever it is and take care of his family,
    I also noticed that in the article he didn't even seem interested in speaking English to the child. So much for assimilat

Since he is here legally he will have to pay his own ticket home at least the wife got a free ride.
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Re: Caught in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    'I'm so desperate'

Mr. Espinoza cares for his son as best he can. But he says his best isn't nearly enough. He is two months behind on his mortgage payment of $1,127 on a 1,400-square-foot house. The tan house with brick-red trim sits on a street of spectacular pines and oaks. Already, he's received notice that he may lose it.

This brings up another point!

I have not heard anyone pointing out that the “mortgage bailoutâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

It is a sad story and you can't dictate love - but you can dictate if you choose to enter a country illegally, stay illegally and if you have children knowing what might happen.

She didn't have money to make a phone call in Honduras, but she managed to make it all the way back to US?

How much taxpayer money did she and the children get while she was here? Did taxpayers pay for the birth of that baby, the formula, etc.

Is the home a HUD home or some type of government sponsored program?

She must have used someone else's ID while here - did she do harm to some American's credit, work history, etc.?

I do have sympathy, but the fact is, our children and grandchildren should not have to pay the price for some people's irresponsible behavior.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    'I'm so desperate'

Mr. Espinoza cares for his son as best he can. But he says his best isn't nearly enough. He is two months behind on his mortgage payment of $1,127 on a 1,400-square-foot house. The tan house with brick-red trim sits on a street of spectacular pines and oaks. Already, he's received notice that he may lose it.

This brings up another point!

I have not heard anyone pointing out that the “mortgage bailoutâ€
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I am getting sick of these sob stories. This woman was deliberately trying to get back into our country to have yet another child here. If this birthright law was changed, it would sure stop alot of this nonsense.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In two interviews years ago, so many illegals have home loans through HUD, if only a small percent defaulted, the program would be in real danger.

So yes, I think it will bail out HUD, and others, but I also think it will also allow some of the big guys who profitteered from this to walk away unscathed, profits intact - much like the S & L debacle so many of the rich and powerful benefitted from - one both sides of the mythical aisle of politics.

It was hard to see that coming when the price of homes went to absurd levels.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

As soon as I read the first paragraph of this article, I knew it was one sided:

Mirian Villalobos had plenty going for her. The 25-year-old had a dimpled son, a handsome husband, a new house, and a happy suspicion she was pregnant again.
    Now, look how she ends the article:

One thing is certain, though, he says, "I cannot live with my family separated."
    These illegal alien lovers always write the sob stories about the illegals, when they never write about the hell the Americans go through when they are out of work, harmed, or even killed at the hands of these criminals.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.