Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    I don't get it. So how come we can afford to help build a fence in Egypt? I am confused. Not trying to be a smarta$$ either. I just don't get it.
    That's the real core question in all this - why don't most critters in Congress (and the Prez, and Chertoff) just don't 'get it'. In a post-9/11 USA, you just can't take the chance of letting people just walk right into the country uninspected. I can't remember which congressman I heard matter-of-factly answer the question, (Hunter, Tancredo, Rohrabacher, etc?) but he said something like this:

"You know, there are people in Congress that just don't believe this is a real problem. Some truly don't believe we should have anything significant as a border <the true OBL mentality>, some are petrified that they'll be typecast as a <insert your derogatory description here>, some are aware of the violence, drug problems, human smuggling, etc. and the impacts the masses of illegals are having on many industries in the economy... but, they just can't find the guts/backbone/energy to be able to do what [they know] needs to be done."

Whatever the justification for inaction, it's a terrible and dangerous game they are playing with the nation's security and many US workers vocations as well.

Related afterthought: Since many congress critters are knowingly dragging their feet in securing the country (border, ports, visa monitoring, etc), I wonder if they can be held legally liable for the acts that border transgressors perpetrate here? See to me, that this should be an avenue worth exploring to some of the more powerful judicial watchdog groups in DC... (just MHO).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Just about what I expected from CBS and Miss Katie.

Anybody with a brain larger than a grain of sand KNOWS that a border barrier alone will not solve the immigration invasion here. Take away the jobs and all the goodies, make the USA a VERY inhospitable place to be if you're an illegal alien, end birthright citizenship-make it retroactive, 10 years should do it, AND build the WALL/FENCE/PHYSICAL BARRIER along the southern border. Militarize if necessary...

Why don't ya talk about THOSE things, Katie?
    BECAUSE her boss is MSM and in addition to that Katie is a very shallow person.

Pfred wrote:
    Related afterthought: Since many congress critters are knowingly dragging their feet in securing the country (border, ports, visa monitoring, etc), I wonder if they can be held legally liable for the acts that border transgressors perpetrate here? See to me, that this should be an avenue worth exploring to some of the more powerful judicial watchdog groups in DC... (just MHO).
    The news is really hush hush on crimes committed by illegal aliens, because they know if the people knew how serious this was, the government would be forced to enforce the laws and secure this nation.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wondered if I was going to double post. Every night about this time, my computer is slow when I'm on Alipac. I wasn't sure I had hit the submit button because it was taking so long. So I hit again.

tinybob wrote:
    Tomorrow night she'd going to talk about all the illegals crossing back into their own country. Probably because of lack of work and Arizona's crackdown.
    She may talk about illegal aliens going back to Mexico, but in reality, they are going to welcoming states like yours, Idaho!

And, by the way, a criminal alien data base is in construction, but will be made public before the conventions. It will rock your socks off and hopefully awaken all of America!!!

Yes, they are coming here, that's why we're fighting to get a bill passed for Idaho.

Good news about the data base. That should make somebody pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    I don't get it. So how come we can afford to help build a fence in Egypt? I am confused. Not trying to be a smarta$$ either. I just don't get it.
    Because our government works for foreign interests. Be it globalist corporations -- why they won't build the fence here, or Israel -- why they will build it in Egypt. When's Katie Couric and GWB going to tell the Egyptians and the Israelis that it just won't work??? Check this out:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 49,00.html

They care a whole hell of a lot more about Israel's national security than our own.

Any questions as to whom the government works for?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12