Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CBS to report on pregnant border jumpers....

I guess Katie Coric will touch on the pregnant border jumpers on CBS news tonight.....YAWN! Like this has not been going on for 30 years or so and just started a few days ago.

I'm surprised the media even wants to talk about this. They dodge this issue on every level.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know a lady who plans on doing just this! She is going to have her baby across the border in El Paso. I was shocked that this was just a matter of fact comment that she made to me. I have no doubt that this is repeated thousands of times a year. My question is...would pregnant women do this if they knew that the baby would not be granted automatic citizenship???
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I know a lady who plans on doing just this! She is going to have her baby across the border in El Paso. I was shocked that this was just a matter of fact comment that she made to me. I have no doubt that this is repeated thousands of times a year. My question is...would pregnant women do this if they knew that the baby would not be granted automatic citizenship???
    As long as the delivery and care are free.. Yes they would!

Take that away also.. it would not happen.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Yeah I saw the promo blurbed yesterday about Couric's upcoming report which I think will be over several days.

I got $100.00 to bet Couric will do a BOO HOO poor IA Report.

Do you think she reveals it gives the child automatic citizenship rights ? I hope so since a lot Americans are unaware of this fact.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Yeah I saw the promo blurbed yesterday about Couric's upcoming report which I think will be over several days.

Is there any other kind?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Is there any other kind?
    Not to the media but maybe more Americans will at least become aware of where some of their wasted tax money is going.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

OK she has the baby in El Paso and the baby is a US citizen and then she comes to Denver and applies for food stamps and the government that can't say no gives the mother food stamps in the name of the citizen child and no one asks if Mom is illegal!