CBS Withholds Trump Anti-Violence Soundbite for Two Days…

Posted on November 14, 2016 by

During the CBS 60 Minutes interview recorded on Friday afternoon, CBS correspondent Lesly Stahl badgered President-Elect Donald Trump about the false MSM narrative of Trump supporters intimidating people:

Lesley Stahl:
Do you want to say anything to those people?

Donald Trump: I would say don’t do it, that’s terrible, ‘cause I’m gonna bring this country together.

Lesley Stahl: They’re harassing Latinos, Muslims–

Donald Trump: I am so saddened to hear that. And I say, “Stop it.” If it– if it helps. I will say this, and I will say right to the cameras: Stop it.

Setting aside the ridiculous line of questioning, the issue surfaced: if the media was so concerned about Trump supporter violence, then why didn’t CBS release this interview segment on Friday evening instead of the ObamaCare segment they released?
Within the answer to that question you find out how the media constructs their manipulative narratives.

The President of CBS News is David Rhodes. The Strategic Communications Director for the Obama White House is Ben Rhodes. They are brothers.

As many people have pointed out, the various anti-Trump riots and protests are being coordinated by professional left-wing provocateurs and organizations like MoveOn.Org.
We pointed out earlier last week the protests themselves were transparently timed (evening prior to Trump White House visit) to provide Obama leverage, and to weaken/undermine the risk from a looming Trump presidency.
CBS withholding the Trump soundbite 48 hours allowed the media to continue selling a false narrative and assigning riot/protest blame toward President-Elect Trump. In essence, David Rhodes was simply helping his brother Ben in the White House.
It is not coincidental that a few hours before the Sunday night broadcast of the full 60 minutes interview the White House announces a press conference for 3:15pm Monday (today).

As soon as the 60 Minutes Trump soundbite was released (via broadcast), President Obama lost leverage and will step to the microphones today in a transparent attempt to regain the moral high-ground.
This is simply how the corrupt U.S. media work, and coordinate, with fellow ideological travelers. Nothing more.
Once you know what to look for in the game it’s like being able to see the strings on the marionettes; and once you see the strings, you can’t go back to a time when you didn’t know they were there.