Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Centrist and other 3rd Parties

http://www.americancentristparty.com/

The centrist party has put up some of their platform in the past few days. The Homeland Security section is quite interesting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TERRIFIC RESEARCH, JUNIUS! I REALLY like what I read. I mean--REALLY like it. It seems to address a LOT of issues for which I have concerns including, of course, the border. Another thing that is VERY important to me is the Health Care CRISIS. I am one of those who is caught in a TRAP. Can't qualify for help. Can't afford the almost SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLAR A MONTH premiums that I will be paying staring in January for a TERRIBLE POLICY.

I really am going to give SERIOUS thought to joining this party. I need to read more about it and see who they propose to run for President. If you hear anymore about it, PLEASE let us know.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Almost any political party will send you a monthly or weekly newsletter and the only thing you have to share is your e-mail address.

Look around the pages and see what you find. You don't have to be a member of the party to receive their information. I have never, ever been a registered Democrat but I try to keep in touch with what they are doing by looking at their web page and at election time I received their newsletter. I've noticed that some fledgling parties, like the Centrists, aren't well enough organized to get such things together. However, there is a contact person who will answer.

Also, if anyone finds a party they think sounds good, they sure wouldn't be adverse to having volunteers to hellp them get a newsletter out, help them maintain their pages, etc., for those who are skilled in those fields.

The volunteer process is a two way street where by working for one of the parties you have a finger on the pulse of the organization and know which direction it's heading.

I'm still searching. I'll keep sharing what I find .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do and thanks again!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton