Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Much Thanks PineStraw,

As most citizens are sitting around with there head somewhere other than finding out whats really going on with the takeover of America. I think we need to do a mass email on America. I know how to harvest emails and can email 100's of thousands per day. I don't know if it would be considered spam as the email would have no political endorsements in it or ask for any money in anyway. But I do believe there would be considerable amount of people that would look into these things.

And, as there would be no political endorsements in the email.
    as the people search on their own I'm sure they would stumble upon Ron Pauls message.

About the banks, worse than lawyers.
    Here is a portion of the history of banks and the Federal Reserve Bank and what they have done to manipulate the economy, people and wealth and who has it and who doesn't. And who the players were and are. and as Pinestraw mentioned some members of the CFR, you might recongonise some of them in this artice. Its very long and in debth.
    Link to entire article.
    http://www.rense.com/general75/wrus.htm

In 1881, President James A Garfield said,
    Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce....and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and
    depression originate.

Needless to say, the move to re-establish control over the economy of the United States did not abate. Between 1840 and 1913, there was much done to try and re-establish a private corporation to control our monetary system.

In 1910 a group of men met in secret on Jekyll Island to plan the establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States. These men were members of Cecil Rhodes secret circles: Frank Vanderlip, Benjamin Strong, Paul Warburg, Henry P. Davison, Charles Norton, and Senator Nelson Aldrich.

Three years later in 1913, the central bankers took action. This time the people involved in this effort included some of the wealthiest people in America: Senator Nelson Aldrich (grandfather of David Rockefeller); Jacob Schiff and Paul Warburg of Kuhn, Loeb and Company, an international banking house; Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury; Henry P. Davidson, Senior Partner of J.P. Morgan & Company; Charles D. Norton, and Frank Vanderlip, President of National City Bank which today is CitiGroup. The passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was done through chicanery. Those in the Senate who favored the Act did not go home while those that were against it went home for Christmas. In a special session convened with quorum, the Act passed at
    11:45 p.m. on December 24, 1913 -- an evil act of bondage for the American people.

Today, only five countries in the world are without a central bank: Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba and Libya. All of these just happen to be on George Bush's "Evil of Axis" list.

With the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, our monetary system changed back to one of control by a private corporation and not the U.S. Treasury. Our currency is an IOU against the "Federal Reserve Note." Earlier in the day on December 24, 1913, Congressman Charles A. Lindberg, Jr. stated from the House floor: "This Act established the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized...The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill." We should note that President Woodrow Wilson could have vetoed this bill like Andrew Jackson did, but he had been put into power by the same powers that passed the bill.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Banned
    Chexfive,

Feel free to edit the endorsement from the end and distribute to your heart's content. Every word of it is my own EXCEPT for the "CFR candidate procession", which was a cut & paste from a post I read here. I don't know who the original author of that part was, but I doubt you'll get any flak for using it for it's intended purpose, waking America up to the 'Power behind the Throne'...

Thanks for posting this info...Pinestraw! Very, very important!

Coincidentally, I just saw "Freedom to Fascism" last night. Didn't sleep well...what a powerful indictment against the CFR and the Federal Reserve...and Income Tax! There is NOTHING in the Constitution that says wages and labor can be taxed. Always knew that Greenspan was evil, but never knew to what extent! He actually had the gall to say "I didn't see it coming" in reference to the sub-prime disaster!

Maybe our traitorous government is not going after the illegals for not paying income tax....because it really is ILLEGAL for us to pay taxes on our labor! As usual, it's only us AMERICANS who get punished. According to this film, the only thing the Feds can tax is profit or gain from investments or corporations. And failure to pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX IS NOT A FELONY! But failure to pay State Income Tax...IS A FELONY!

My head is still spinning...will have to spend much more time studying up on all of this. I have only been thinking in terms of the NAU, but this looks more like we are headed for One World Order! Very disturbing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12