Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Challenge To Bush's Amnesty Tour Next Week

I just heard on Lou Dobbs that Bush will be heading over to some of the border states next week to push for his Amnesty. The only state I heard was New Mexico, but there are suppposed to be a few others as well. Probably Arizona too.

Seems to me, this would be the perfect opportunity for people in those regions to get together with their signs and stage protests wherever he appears.

So far, he's made speeches in front of people who agree with his immigration policies like the US Chamber of Commerce. Now's our chance to let him get an earful from hardworking Americans who are sick and tired of his lies.

I don't know about you, but I would love to see a great turnout of working class citizens voicing their displeaure with him on CNN next week! Anyone in those areas think there might be a possibility to do this?

Would be a good idea. However the last few public speech's he has given they have forbidden any questions or protests. He wants no filmed evidence on the opposition it appears.

Bush never allows protestors. When he was running for President second term, those attending his speeches were screened in advance to be certain they were all life long republicans with money. The background checks were to be certain there was plenty of applause each time he used one of his big three letter words, lol.

Protests would be great and I think if they were conducted outside of the meeting halls where he will be attending; hopefully there would be media coverage.

100 Mexicans sang the national anthem in spanish two days ago and it made CNN news. So 100 protesting our commander and thief might make news as well.

Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd, he's such a pitiful man.

You won't get anywhere near him.

They have long kept anyone away from his appearances.

Sometimes they have placed them blocks away and called it 'the free speech zone'.

Maybe somewhere along the route to the speeches, etc

This has been the most isolated, protected President probably ever in the history of the world.

What angers me so much is the news media has protected him and gone along with this.

Actually, we don't have a media.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, he's one of the only President's I can remember that never appears on talk shows like Meet the Press.

Every other word out of his mouth is a lie, so it becomes too dangerous for him to face questions from someone with more than a 5th grade education.

Bush is the most ARROGANT president I have ever seen. He thinks he is above everyone and everything. Do you remember the strong arming he did with CAFTA? I think that's what he's going to do with the House on this illegal immigration bill, I mean AMNESTY bill
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I'm getting kinda tired of all these efforts to help the ilegals in general and Mexico in particular -- what about the American people? Aren't we the ones who elected him?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Actually, my thought all along was some sort of peaceful protest outside. Even if it is along his route. Just something to show your presence. If enough of you show up, maybe you'll be covered by the media. Most likely CNN would show it. In fact, maybe a group could email Lou Dobbs and inform him of the protests.

Even if Bush were to see the protests, he's not about to change his globalist agenda. But I think the main point is to just be out there. To let your voices be heard and that we are not going to surrender!

Just my opinion.

He doesn't care about us anymore. He's not running for re-election.

Now he has to look forward to getting the cheap labor on his ranch, make Walmart happy and the Chamber of Commerce.

He will deny our American workers a raise in the minumum wage to the $6.00 per hour range, but put through a major tax decrease which gives people like you and me a savings of $46.00 per year and his millionaire friends $140,000. per year. This at a time when we are at the worst deficit in the history of this country.

I really think we should consider not paying taxes. I refuse to pay taxes to fix Pedro, the illegal alien's teeth. At a time, especially when so many legal American's are losing their homes to foreclosure.

If Bush should make an appearance in San Diego. The free speech zone, will not prevent the San Diego Minutemen and the North Coast Republican Club from making our presence known. We will be there.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast