Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

!!Challenging Voter Status!!

There is an important update to the post below that all should know about. We CAN make a very REAL, BIG difference in upcoming elections with this strategy!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-151413.html#151413

Exactly how are you going to pick who to challenge?

...the same way those who used it here in the last 2 elections did: You stand at where they check in and ANYONE whose status you choose to challenge gets a provisional ballot. ANYONE. The Republicans here stood at the check in and whenever a Democrat checked in to vote, they challenged the voter's status. You know what people of Mexican/Hispanic/Latino descent look like, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    ...the same way those who used it here in the last 2 elections did: You stand at where they check in and ANYONE whose status you choose to challenge gets a provisional ballot. ANYONE. The Republicans here stood at the check in and whenever a Democrat checked in to vote, they challenged the voter's status. You know what people of Mexican/Hispanic/Latino descent look like, yes?

So your suggestion is to question everyone who is Latino? That will last about 15 minutes..... Let's say you catch....one or two...what is the process? Are there forms you have to fill out? How may are you going to challenge? Do you have enough money for lawyers when you get sued??

Do you really want me to do everything for you? I will if you're really that lazy. This is important. Breezy went and called her own town's registrar and asked....as did I.
    and no one in FL was sued for doing this.

So your suggestion is to question everyone who is Latino? That will last about 15 minutes..... Let's say you catch....one or two...what is the process? Are there forms you have to fill out? How may are you going to challenge? Do you have enough money for lawyers when you get sued??

Do you really want me to do everything for you? I will if you're really that lazy. This is important. Breezy went and called her own town's registrar and asked....as did I.

You didn't answer my question.

Yes...it has been answered....in the original link I gave out that apparently you didn't go read.
    ....and neither did you> Do you want me to do it for you?

You didn't answer my question.

Banned
    That's a GREAT IDEA!!!

Let's all go to the polls and challenge votes based on racial profiling!

What a FAN-FING-TABULOUS IDEA!

Give me a BREAK! I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday!

You want to challenge the vote, HERE's how you do it.

The LOSING candidate must file for a recount. I think EVERY losing candidate, regardless of party, should do EXACTLY that.

a friend of mine hadn't voted for years and went to vote in the 2004 election -- for some reason he wasn't able to vote but I don't think they gave him a provisional ballet though. He is a citizen, born and raised in the United States and he wasn't allowed to vote. Was he upset or mad? Nope, he was only aggravated with himself and was glad to see that not just anybody was allowed to vote. This reminds me to make sure he gets re-registered this year
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The last time I voted they just checked my name on a list, didn't even ask for ID.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast