Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chamber of Commerce Says It Supports Path 'To Legitimacy'

Chamber of Commerce Says It Supports Path 'To Legitimacy' for 12 Million Illegal Aliens
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011
    By Penny Starr

Tom Donohue

Tom Donohue, president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, said on Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2011 that illegal aliens should be gain 'legitimacy' in the United States through 'comprehensive immigration reform' law. (CNSNews.com/Penny Starr)

(CNSNews.com) - U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Tom Donohue, noting that 27 million Americans are unemployed, underemployed, or have given up on finding a job, said his organization supports a "way" "to legitimacy" for the estimated 12 to 14 million illegal aliens who are working in the United States.

“Unemployment had exceeded 9 percent for 20 consecutive months,â€

I may be a silly duck, but I believe the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is our greatest opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    I may be a silly duck, but I believe the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is our greatest opponent.
    IT IS!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hopefully Americans will wake up and see that these folks would sell their mother for a dime, enslave your sons, and prostitute their daughters.

Over the top?

The idea is to build the Tower of Babel,.....again.

Think progressive ideologies mixed with business. Business is conservative by nature, by the numbers, but when chained to a harlot you will get tones like what Mr. Donohue of the C of C espouses, an international bazaar with a theme like a multi-cultural brothel.

Over the top?

The game is old, very old, and the players are clever.

Another hope would be that people start looking at how they interact with their markets and spending habits. Is it possible to walk of your own free will and slip your head into the hangman's noose with just a jingoistic bit of coercion? Will people follow the Pied Piper to the sea? Will courteous manners dictate that folks help their neighbor up the steps to the scaffold?

So does the Chamber of Commerce show up at your city council meetings? School Board meetings? County Commissioners meetings?

You bet they do, everyone should go listen to them, and they don't like citizens there to report to the general public.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    Magyart you are not a silly duck you are completely and totally right. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has an Immigration Committee which is self selecting and new committee members are appointed not elected. Unless you are for amnesty you do not get to join it. It does not represent the opinion or interest of the rank and file membership. We need to target the U.S. Chamber of Commerce HQ and committee for action which galvanizes the rank and file to remove the current committee and defend employers of citizens and the legal immigrants.

They have been anti-american for so long but the business community still goes along with them..until those minds are changed they will continue with what they are doing...loosing membership is the only way it might work against them...

Kathyet

And I bet all businesses in the CofC take their fees off on their taxes as a business deduction. Isn't this lobbying?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Chamber of Commerce Says It Supports Path 'To Legitimacy

[quote="kathyet"]Chamber of Commerce Says It Supports Path 'To Legitimacy' for 12 Million Illegal Aliens
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011
    By Penny Starr

Tom Donohue, president and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, said on Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2011 that illegal aliens should be gain 'legitimacy' in the United States through 'comprehensive immigration reform' law. (CNSNews.com/Penny Starr)

(CNSNews.com) - U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Tom Donohue, noting that 27 million Americans are unemployed, underemployed, or have given up on finding a job, said his organization supports a "way" "to legitimacy" for the estimated 12 to 14 million illegal aliens who are working in the United States.

“Unemployment had exceeded 9 percent for 20 consecutive months,â€