Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Infact it is a good time to let Change.gov know about the crooked voting that change.org is conducting....then when they send in their ideas and results, change.gov will know the whole thing was fixed!
    Change.org is going to cc-host an event with the National Press Club in Washington D.C. Would it do any good to get the word out to the National Press Club that the change.org site was rigged for only one point of view? Should we give the info to Lou Dobbs so he can report on this site? I would love to have Dave Bennion and his followers exposed for what they are!

You never know if something will work until you give it a try....go for it mayday, I send stuff everyday to MSM and Dobbs...it is the only way we will make changes, by trying .
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just did a search and found the contact info for the National Press Club. Anyone else want to call and tip them off about change.org? There's an email form and phone numbers on this page:

http://www.npr.org/contact/

The NPC website says they are the World's Leading Professional Organization for Journalists. I would think they would like to keep being known as Professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Send a message to(EDITOR) Dave Bennion
    http://www.change.org/profile/view/108780
    Thanks. I'd like to know that a lot of people are giving feedback. I passed the link on to quite a few people.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

This page locks up my computer at change .org.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    I thought this website was part of the Obama administration. I see now that it is not a legitimate website and they are pushing their agenda only.

The part about change and having a represenitive for your government is all lies.

I will no longer waste my time with change.org.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12