Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    I am not a teacher. I'm just an Avid coordinator. I just specialize in helping students ascend to college. I just call them my students because It's sort of like a class
    My daughter is 16 wanna give her some help with paying for college since we have no one orginization for White kids for Collages ? My Kids want to go to college just like eveyone else and if me and their Father don't pay for it they wont get to go !!! Tell me what about my kids and alot of others ????????
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

hello patriotic Sandra, if you cant afford college for your kids, you should really go to the FAFSA website. They have a lot of nice info in order to ensure that your kid gets financial assistance if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat21
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    I guess then, that my honest opinion is that most of us have not open our eyes to the truth. Most of us dont want to share the wealth to those deserving. Many dont feel bad at all, but how can you say that. I used to be against illegal aliens. But this student open my eyes to reality. We need them. illegal aliens have become the backbone of the U.S. as much as some might oppose this idea, its the truth. The truth hurts. That's why most of you oppose it.

Yeah, we need 'em all right. I just don't know how we got along without them for so long We don't have a problem "sharing the wealth" as you call it as long as we're sharing with other Americans. We send more money to other countries than any other nation on the planet, too. How much money do you suppose mesyco, for example, sends to other countries to help out?? Can you say "zero"?

Illegal aliens are the backbone of the U.S.A.???? You're delusional. You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the forehead.

I repeat....
    I guess you can say they are the backbone. They did dig most the footers on the buildings/decks/etc.
    Yeah, and those used to be American jobs too.

yeah I will go check it out, But it isnt going to do any good cause I know from experience no one wants to help an all American White family. Plain and Simple...Show me where they have helped the Average American White Family !
    Anywhere ?
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Wow! This was really interesting reading.

The comment about illegal aliens being the backbone of this country and being deserving of amnesty just had me on the floor in hysterics.

All I have to say is that if the people who clean our toilets, mow our lawns, pick our lettuce, wash our hotel sheets, pluck our chickens, etc...are what make up the backbone of America, then we're in seriously BIG trouble, because the very same people whom you claim comprise America's "backbone" also happen to be America's largest class of parasites....feeding off the American taxpayer for their very survival, and multiplying like crazy.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Wow! This was really interesting reading.

The comment about illegal aliens being the backbone of this country and being deserving of amnesty just had me on the floor in hysterics.

All I have to say is that if the people who clean our toilets, mow our lawns, pick our lettuce, wash our hotel sheets, pluck our chickens, etc...are what make up the backbone of America, then we're in seriously BIG trouble, because the very same people whom you claim comprise America's "backbone" also happen to be America's largest class of parasites....feeding off the American taxpayer for their very survival, and multiplying like crazy.
    When I was raising my kids, cleaning houses was one of the two to three jobs I held during those years, so I cleaned toilets, my friend (another single mom) cleaned hotel rooms, my cousin picked grapes to help pay for her college (even though her family was wel-to-do) and my other cousin and her husband owned a chicken farm, raising chickens for Tyson...so these are still the jobs Americans did and still do. I still know plenty of single American single moms who do those jobs.

So I know from personal experience all this bunk about jobs Americans just won't do is just that...bunk.

Hello Everybody!!!!

Well after reading those comments I am shocked. Sure some may call me a newbie, but I been coming to this website as long as I can remember. I just finnaly decided to sign up to see others opinion in one of my students case. But thanks to the great response, I've seen the pros and the cons about the "Dream Act." I know that I am wealthy, but I guess we should put our kids before any others. I dont have children yet, so I dont really know much about that. I know he is a very deserving student, that's why I made some calls today in the morning, and I got him 5,000 scholarship. Sure it might not be a lot, but I guess it would give him a head start. The reason why I felt sympathy for this kid was because I've known him for 4 years. I did go a little off the line with my "honest opinion" I was just furious at one of Dixie's comments that expressed her opinion. We are all entitled to our own opinions, so keep up the response. And for those that I've offended, it was not my intention, sorry. All I want is to see others opinion on the topic not on ME. I've been in many debates in my life, but not on the other side. THANKS!!!! For the great Response.

NotGoingToTakeItAnymore Wrote:
    When I was raising my kids, cleaning houses was one of the two to three jobs I held during those years, so I cleaned toilets, my friend (another single mom) cleaned hotel rooms, my cousin picked grapes to help pay for her college (even though her family was wel-to-do) and my other cousin and her husband owned a chicken farm, raising chickens for Tyson...so these are still the jobs Americans did and still do. I still know plenty of single American single moms who do those jobs.So I know from personal experience all this bunk about jobs Americans just won't do is just that...bunk.
    Exactly. The truth is, they are jobs Americans won't do for slave wages or under hazardous and unhealthy working conditions. Pay a reasonable wage for the work being done, provide safe and reasonably comfortable working conditions, and Americans will do these jobs!!

But as long as there are slavemasters out there, who want ridiculously cheap labor and who prefer not to deal with the hassle of providing safe and reasonable working conditions, then there will always be poor, uneducated, unskilled peasants who will flood here to fill that need.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Well after reading those comments I am shocked.
    ... breath of fresh air, eh?

...I know that I am wealthy, but I guess we should put our kids before any others. I dont have children yet, so I dont really know much about that. I know he is a very deserving student, that's why I made some calls today in the morning, and I got him 5,000 scholarship. Sure it might not be a lot, but I guess it would give him a head start. The reason why I felt sympathy for this kid was because I've known him for 4 years. I did go a little off the line with my "honest opinion" I was just furious at one of Dixie's comments that expressed her opinion. We are all entitled to our own opinions, so keep up the response. And for those that I've offended, it was not my intention, sorry. All I want is to see others opinion on the topic not on ME. I've been in many debates in my life, but not on the other side. THANKS!!!! For the great Response.
    Since you are wealthy, you shouldn't have wasted the morning calling for $5,000 to pay for this kid’s education that you have "known for 4 yearsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast