Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So..You Want Me To Pay For This?

I think not! I'm tired of this casual attitude that I, a legal citizen, should pay ANYTHING for people that are breaking our soverign law, invading my country, demanding rights of citizens and having MORE rights than I do!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

ericthebestmofo wrote:
    I guess then, that my honest opinion is that most of us have not open our eyes to the truth. Most of us dont want to share the wealth to those deserving.
    What makes illegal aliens so deserving??

Also..Eric, tell me this. Why should ANYBODY get a free ride through college? Rich OR poor. I grew up solidly middle-class, and I had to take out student loans to get through college. It took me 15 years to pay off those loans. NOBODY gave me one cent toward my college education...I paid for it all myself.

So don't give me your bull sh*t story about helping out "deserving" illegal aliens. Your sanctimonious attitude makes me want to puke.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

One More Thing Eric....

How many MILLIONS of children of illegal children should I pay for? You sound like one of these empty headed liberals who advocate all of this touchy feeling garbage but never once consider the implications and ramifications to others...in this case, law abiding citizens. This is exactly the mindset that has put this country on a crash course to destruction! My middle class parents, worked hard to help put me through college. I worked hard to help put myself through college...no handouts, no welfare, nada. My kids will have to work to go to college because I can't afford to send them...but they will because they have to. No apologies here.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    For American Girl, Illegals that had nothing to do with their parents decisions. Those illegals. Just like you cant blame a criminals child for their wrong doing.
    EVEN IF THEY DIDN"T HAVE CHOICE THAT DOES NOT PRECLUDE THEM to special treatment.

What is next? Affirmative action for illegals?

Does a child pick his abusive father or mother. Does a child choose their drug using parents? Did the child choose the old uncle that raped them?
    -- Yet, do you give these horrible circumstances get consideration for loans and preferences?

Your very nature is the precise point of the problem. Everybody wants to remove culpability from the parents. Its the parent fault. Ok? Now what. So no responsibility is taken except that the tax payer NOW has to foot the bill again.

What you are advocating is "special" treatment for ordinary circumstance. There are millions of americans with stories much worse that a child coming to america illegally by their parents, yet that child should get a free ride? How does that sound feasible to you?

I am almost sure your next argument will be - well, its their land.

Americans first and foremost. No if's and's or but's.

Remember, you give taxpayer money to an illegal, there is a LEGAL black american, white american, hispanic america, asian american WHO IS JUST AS NEEDY who doesn't get that money/benefit. You know that is not right.

My dream of a nice home in California with my family will never happen. never.If I want that, I have to move. Completely lame. Its true and already happening. The middle class will shrink and pinch and the seperation between the rich and poor will start to resemble mexicos plight.

poor Americans now have FAFSA to pay for college, it might not of been the same along time for some of elderly people.

Why is it that older american's opinion differs from the new generation?

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    poor Americans now have FAFSA to pay for college, it might not of been the same along time for some of elderly people.

Why is it that older american's opinion differs from the new generation?
    ? It is ovious you are not well informed.

First off, FAFSA has limited funds. You 'might' get it, you 'might' not. It depends on available funds. So what you are advocating is that americans pay for two competing government funding sources. One for illegals, and one for legals?

Also, FAFSA DOES NOT supply the full tuition. You also might have to pay this loan back, thus more debt.

I am not sure what angle you are pimping. Seems like you don't have any valid points yet you asked for opinions and you just throw out simple-minded arguments out there.

Here it is in short.

NO TAX PAYER MONIES SHOULD EVER GO TO HELPING ILLEGALS OVER AMERICANS.

eric-is-pulling-your-leg .... just trying to annoy and take up valuable time...

ignore him/her
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

What Americans need to do is secure/close the border no more invaders.

Then, the illegals get deported or leave on their own and take their kidies with them. If they abandoned them, then the U.S. government has to contact the Mexican government and let them know there some of their citizens here and come and get them.

Americans do not and should not have to feel responsible for the all mistakes of the rest of the world.

If I invaded Mexico and had a child they would arrest me then throw me out with the child and I want the same to happen to them.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

My daughter is looking to go into the Marines to pay for education. It is also not fully free as you sign a contract.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cry me a river.