Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    So what age do most of the people that oppose this have?
    This is the second time this person has asked this question. NOBODY answer his question as it seems that he needs the answer very badly for some reason. Don't trust this troll.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I just want to know if My theory is correct. Do older Americans have different opinions on the subject than young Americans.

Judging by no responce I guess I am right.

P.S. I like your batman avatar

Dream Act Link MOD EDITED . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    Thanks Dixie, though I stll think the Dream Act would benefit America not harm it.

Also, I would like to know if most of the people that are against it; if they are over 30 years old. Because I think this opinion differs in different age ranges.
    I have a boatload of neices and nephews, two sons and many, many co-workers under 30. They're blue collar and white collar workers. Factory workers, truckers, landscapers, attorneys, doctors, salespeople, retail workers, construction workers, homemakers, computer techs...it doesn't matter what their occupations or careers are. They all think it sucks out loud. They're really pissed off. This is their future you're trying to ruin. They thank me when I find an illegal alien I can report to ICE. Answer your question? They're young, but they're American and patriotic. You don't have to be a Golden Ager to love your country. People from whatever country you're from should try it!

And, I don't think anyone here buys for one minute that you're so wealthy . Why would you bother with a 9 to 5 if you were? How silly.

We are not interested about your theory. Go to the LaRaza site where those racists will welcome you.

Actually, from all my students that I've asked (which are mostly white-blue collar LOL) have different opinions than yours. They are also patriotic to this country. Or are you telling me that people who are not against illegal aliens are unpatriotic.

I chose the Batman avatar because I havn't decided on one that I wanted to make, so I just chose the ones that ALIPAC had handy. Your AVATAR should be the Taco Bell dog.

Well I do like Taco Bell. LOL

MOD EDIT DREAM CRAP LOL

I meant it in reference to Mexico and its citizens.

No duh

MOD EDITED A DREAM LOL

Yes, exactly. Your an illegal supporter, nothing more. You are here because you don't like the fact that most Americans don't want amnesty given to these criminal lawbreakers and we spoke out-twice! And the Senators heard us. The people who are part of the open borders lobby, including yourself, whine like babies because you want all the illegals to get a free pass into America. Sorry! And now, you figured that you will jump onto the ALIPAC site and wreak havoc in revenge to get even. You do that so it makes you, and your supporters feel better. We squashed the bill twice, get over it.