Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    I have mixed feelings about it. I understand that AZ, like we here in CA, have huge problems with illegal aliens. But it's an issue the federal government needs to solve. Of course violent criminals who are illegal aliens must be prosecuted and deported. The negative side is that this bill will split up families and that is wrong as well. I heard a girl whose parents are illegal aliens but she was born here and she will probably loose her parents that's why I'm honestly not happen this bill. I know I will get attacked for that opinion, so be it. I never back down on my opinions and have been spreading my views on youtube for over 2 years as well on my own channel.
    The federal government is not doing anything about it, that is why the states need to step in.....Americans are dying at the hands of illegals everyday. They became criminals the day they crossed the border illegally.
    Then we must make the federal government do something about it, but individual states running their state like if its the federal government is not the right solution. This is a federal matter and not a state issue. Legalizing pot what we will do in CA is a state matter under the 10th amendment, but what AZ did is not a state issue.
    Under the 14th amendement your 10th is void...

Jacki, this is an anti-illegal alien forum. You are not going to sway people to be moderate on this issue, as it has effected our economy to the breaking point, you should know this being from California. What happened in Arizona was a VERY MINOR step in the right direction, with, ahem, predictable results, IE: the temper tantrum minor rioting these invaders will be doing, and the various acts of violience they will be commiting before moving out of Arizona to neighboring states. Utah will be getting alot of them and doing NOTHING about it, so you can feel all touchy feely about that.

This was a hard won victory for us, but it took the evonomic policy of Clinton and Bush to get us there.

Pat Buchanan has a great perspective on this, I wonder if you wo; find him relevant.

Arizona may have less crime, rape and murder because of this law, you shold be danciing in the streets and hoping it sticks.

http://www .vdare .com/ buchanan/100422_chinese.htm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456