Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cheaper & More effective than deportation- Congress no b

mod. edit

IF we truly criminalized hiring of illegals (CEO's and CFO get JAIL TIME) I seriously doubt even the anchor babied illegals would stay.

But that's the key - I'm embarrassed that there is a Japanese-American Congressman Mike Honda (aka Kim Jung Honda) of Silicon Valley and Senator "Stretch Face" Boxer are so pro-illegal alien. Our economy sucks and that's just what we need - to legitimize the unskilled, uneducated peasants of a corrupt 3rd world country.... we're such genius'

It should be a felony to hire an illegal for both the employer and immigrant.

Wait until you start understanding how the Census works in favor of the illegals
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The American people want Justice and love Freedom!

A nationwide tax revolt and march on Washington needs to occur soon......let them hear and act in favor of the legal citizens of America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    It should be a felony to be an Illegal Alien!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

It should be a felony to be an Illegal Alien!

It is.....once a deportation order is ignored and/or at the time of a second illegal re-entry, they become felons.

They NEED to make it a felony the FIRST time someone illegally crosses the border.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I think if you dig a little you will find the same thing with all these politicians as we have found with Chris Dodd. There is a pay to play with almost every one of them.

Pelosi and Feinstein have so many businesses and it behooves them to have access to illegals. I never used to think this but, now I'm convinced almost all politicians are dishonest. I actually used to believe they cared.

We need to make an effort to overhaul this band of idiots in the 2010 election. Think how refreshing it would be to have a group of newbies that want to impress us with their honesty and devotion? And, when they start taking payouts, we can them too.

Time for term limits. Get the likes of Dodd, Franks, Pelosi, Kennedy, Reid, Byrd, the list goes on and on and on. Geez, no disrespect to Byrd, but he can't even keep his eyes open while he's talking.

MW
    laughinglynx wrote:

Time for term limits. Get the likes of Dodd, Franks, Pelosi, Kennedy, Reid, Byrd, the list goes on and on and on. Geez, no disrespect to Byrd, but he can't even keep his eyes open while he's talking.
    Yeah, well Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WV) is one of the few Democrats that voted against amnesty during the last two attempts.

I understand where you're coming from and believe term-limits is what we need (I've always supported term-limits).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn