Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check this: GUTIERREZ, Secy of Commerce, Speaks

On Neil Cavuto about 30 minutes ago, he interviewed Carlos Gutierrez, U.S. Secy. of Commerce, on the immigration bill.

Cavuto began by stating: ".. the wrath you're getting more from conservative republicans than any one else and the issue seems to be imploding on the administration."

Gutierrez announced, "We think that as the word gets out and as people understand the bill, I think they'll see the logic in it. You know this is a compromise and as part of the art of compromise not everyone achieved what they wanted but everyone got a little something. So by definition there are imperfections and everyone, everyone, can find some fault in it. But the bottom line is that it's a bill that moves us forward and it's alot better than the status quo."

(Did he actually say anything here of merit ???)
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

No, its the same tired talking points. Telling us "ignorant Americans" how wrong we are. I never hear any of them answer the question. Why should we believe you are going to secure the border this time when you told us you would do it the last TWO times? All you hear is blah, blah, blah, hotair, blah, blah, lies. They are doing the famous political two step.

Republican politicans BEWARE, if you pass this GARBAGE bill. WE WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT, YOU WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED. YOU WILL BE A DISGRACE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Hmmmm, is this a COMMERCE BILL?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmmm.....ya think?

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS

Hmmmm.....ya think?

YUP
    among other dangerous goodies
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Republican politicans BEWARE, if you pass this GARBAGE bill. WE WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT, YOU WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED. YOU WILL BE A DISGRACE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES.

NO Voter-Amnesty for the Traitors Who Vote For Amnesty!!

"We think that as the word gets out and as people understand the bill, I think they'll see the logic in it."

He should do armature night stand-up comedy.

That's the funniest darn thing I've heard in days.

Dixie

"We think that as the word gets out and as people understand the bill, I think they'll see the logic in it."
    He has been spending alot of time around illegals so it is no wonder that he talks to American citizens as if we were mildly retarded.

I just had to pound out another email today....Here we go:

To: cgutierrez@doc.gov
    Subject: Your Comments on Cavuto About Immigration Reform

Mr. Gutierrez,

How can you be so ignorant of what American people understand about the S.1348 Comprehensive Immigration Bill? After listening to your interview with Neil Cavuto this afternoon, it is obvious that you are completely unaware of the numerous concerns that Americans have with this Bill.

How can you speak for and about Americans when you are completely removed from American people and our Nation's culture?

To say that the Immigration Bill is "a compromise" is very misleading. The Bill is a complete SHAM for most U.S. citizens. The Bill favors illegal aliens and the Bill favors businesses. What exactly do the American citizens get?

We don't need this Bill to secure our borders. We have laws for that. We don't need this Bill to secure our workplace. We have laws for that, too. Tighten our borders, build the fence that was already promised, give our Border Patrol the ability to enforce our laws properly. And enforce workplace employee verifications with fines to employers who allow undocumented illegal aliens or felonious aliens an American job.

Have you read the very recent Rasmussen poll yet? As a businessman, surely you can comprehend the statistical data that was derived in their poll. Let me provide the most recent poll statistics to further my issue with your statements during the interview with Neil Cavuto. I surely hope that your next interview regarding the S.1348 Bill shows Americans that you are speaking as a government official who is more informed than you are, rather than as a mouth-piece for President Bush.

(then I added the Rasmussen poll)

why does the sec. of commerce have anything to do with this bill,
    beside the obvious, that hes hispanic.
    but what does commerce have to do with workers?

thought commerce had to do with imports nad exports of goods??
    not people?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast