Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check Out ALIPAC's PAC Opposition!

Found this just today. We have our work cut out for us. Look who they have fronting for them!

ImmigrationPAC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se3i3O2y ... re=related

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Puke.
    If the current laws were enforced we would not have to endure the rhetoric seen in this video. Too bad the comments are disabled for it.

John Kerry looks like one of those shrunken apple heads I used to see at the fair.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Let me put my devious mind to work on how to combat this. I will soon probably send off a politely vicious note to John Kerry for his support of this. I guess he feels he needs all those illegals here to support H.J. Heinz, as afterall, Cuban sandwiches do require pickles.

I do believe the lady in the background had a pitch fork stuck in her hair so that she could shovel out the bs afterwards!

I will sign up in order to get intel on the opposition. I suggest others do the same.

They were criminals when the undocumented came across the border or overstayed their visits.

America is a Rule of Law!

What is being done to help the displaced America Citizen Workers?

(ALIPAC is something that everyone in America needs to join.)

What is in it for these people to want to turn our country into a third world cess pool? Dont their kids and grandkids have to live here too?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

John Kerry can go and volunteer his sorry a-- for duty south of the border if he is so sure about his stand. These people seem to think they know what is best for EVERYBODY in the USA, yet are the first to scream "minority rights" when one of their favorite groups starts whining.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Since comments are disabled for their video (and they claim to support free speech) send mail to :
    ImmigrationPAC
    2161 N. California Ave.
    Suite 109
    Chicago, IL 60647
    info@immigrationpac.org
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

What we need are these jerks out of office!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast