Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On checkpoints, illegal immigrant defenders fishing for symp

On checkpoints, illegal immigrant defenders fishing for sympathy

Published: April 20, 2011

When police officers cast a wide net in search of unlicensed/uninsured drivers, they often bring in a good catch. When those caught are Hispanics who are in the country illegally, officers bring in more than criminals. They also catch grief.

Angling for yet another way to express outrage, defenders of illegal immigrants hint that more than law enforcement is on the hook when checkpoints are set up in areas with a large Hispanic population. Authorities shouldn’t take this bait.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers sometimes target an area that OHP Capt. Chris West said is a place of “low compliance.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Naturally, allegations of ethnic profiling are flung like a stone on the water, skipping from point to pointlessness.

Give illegal, but only Hispanics illegal aliens a free pass on any law.
    What the hey. Eh?
    I swear! I am ready to v.....v someones ....??...........Lord Forgive Me!
    After my day with my neighborhood illegals and their brats. I am p-oed
    Damn it is bad to worse with the .......A day in hell I tell you!
    The violence, the trash, the cell phones, and no English!
    Good thing I Look like a cop I guess. I come up and again they scatter.
    The kids 7 out of 10 are heading for prison or worse. The young Latinas
    are worse than the boys. Most are with child of course! 4 fights and all the parents 20 or so with the children. 2 to 12 year olds watching, eating like it is a day in the park.
    Teen Latinas kicking the crap out of each other while the crowd just watches. The sun just set so the 15 or so cell cameras lit up like
    Christmas tree's AGAIN! Hispanic parents and their young children.
    Everyday, every week. Damn it is bad to worse. Their arrogance
    their disrespect of a civil respectful community!
    Why should I have to move, run away? I am P-Oed.This is my home.
    My country. Not their trash hood!
    Another day in Mesa A.Z And the illegal criminal idiots have a petition
    to recall Mr. Peirce. Wish they would come to my door! They won't!

AH ! you live in

mesaico .... i should have known from the description ..i'm betting you live somewhere near downtown .... sometimes i drive down that part of town just to see how bad things are .... you can see the ARMY of anchor babies walking to school each day , and so many of the shops have gone mexico ...

Mesa was such a beautfull city once ... they started living near the train tracks and have just been expanding out ever since ....

Banned
    AIRDALE as long as they are kicking the crap out of each other do like they do get a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show.You really want to shake em up start a rumor ICE is poking around and watch them scatter we do it alot here and it drives em nuts not knowing if its true or not,its ashame you have to go thru and suffer in your own home because of them cant you contact any athourities to check them out?