Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Cher Attacks ALIPAC Calling Us Neo Nazi Racists

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wait. Cher who?

Just kidding. I remember Sonny and Cher and they also used to have a darling little girl named Chasity who grew up to be a not so darling not-a-girl-anymore thingy. Great mothering skills there, Cher. Good job.

Anyway, who is going to listen to a 70 year old who runs around in public in her underwear because she can't accept she's a washed up has been? Honestly, nobody cares what she says or does.

I've been aware of this woman many years, never a fan. Just hard to have fuzzy feelings for those short on common sense. She is not the enemy, because I do not know anyone who speaks highly of her common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    She got the idea from the false and defamatory attacks on ALIPAC by the ADL also knows as THE DEFAMATION LEAGUE which makes the false claim ALIPAC is supported by neo nazis because some anonymous people made posts on some skinhead websites that linked to our website. Of course, these same websites link to Democratic Party and liberal websites, but nobody makes the false claim that is "backing" or "support".

Cher has simply taken the false claim against our racially inclusive organization from the ADL that we are "backed" by neo nazis and has gone the step further to say that WE ARE NEO NAZIS.

W

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While semi-coherent in the first few seconds of this 'interview,' Randi Rhodes outright asks her is she's reading from a script.

2 FUNNY
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would call Chers mention of Alipac weather good or bad as recognition that Alipac is getting some serious national attention. Can't beat that with a stick. Many people are going to see Chers put down of Alipac and people will come here for a look.

I posted some stuff on Freedom Connector. There's a pack of liberals there that beat me down. They came into my group and beat me up, I posted to another group and the same exact people came to the group I posted on and beat me up there. That just told me there is an organized liberal group out beating up posts they don't like about illegal immigrants. The group consisted of at least 14 members. Some members admitted they were illegal after I responded a few times in a negative way.

I would take Chers beat down of Alipac as a sign Alipac is making headway onto the national scene. Big Time Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Hat In Ring View Post
    I would call Chers mention of Alipac weather good or bad as recognition that Alipac is getting some serious national attention. Can't beat that with a stick. Many people are going to see Chers put down of Alipac and people will come here for a look.

I would take Chers beat down of Alipac as a sign Alipac is making headway onto the national scene. Big Time Baby!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

HIR, you are absolutely correct
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April

Fair game,

Cher, look at your daughter, she's a GUY for God's sake! You have one mixed up family. Go stuff yourself...

Ah, thats much better!

What was the last "important" thing Cher did? Speak at Sonny's Funeral? Date a much younger bagel boy? Star in Mask? Prance around in a G-string?

Mentioning ALIPAC was the best thing she could have done for us. Most of America knows the ADL are full of hot air, just like her!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I might have a good idea on how we can respond to this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just started a new thread concerning the mass slaughter of dogs left behind by illegal immigrants. http://www.alipac.us/f9/alipac-needs...s-pets-260182/

That 'ol bag called Cher who supports illegal immigrants must "HATE" dogs if Cher doesn't support the banning of illegals from owning or possessing animals. Anybody that cares about animals should like this law and all the Chers that oppose a law like this are garbage even if they have millions of dollars.

Maybe Cher should come out against illegals by supporting laws against any immigrant owning or possessing an animal. Time for Cher to stand up against illegals or show her true colors concerning her hatred against animals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast