Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In 1956 Ike put Operation W--back into place . He shipped them down the coast 500 miles deep into mexico . They didn't run back across the border from there .

We have had one apeasing president after the other every since then . I don't see why so many praise Reagan , he gave millions of them amnesty ,I think it was in 1986 . Not to speak of the Iran Contra deal he put off on North .

Re: Chertoff Says Fence to Be Finished By 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Chertoff said today on Fox News Sunday that he expected the southern border fence to be finished by 2009. We just caught the end of it, did anyone else see it?
    He also said that 150 miles would have been completed by September. I think only 5 miles have been completed.

MW do know how long it took to build the San Diego fence? LOL I know that I of all people should know this, but the fence was built before I moved here. The fence is 14 miles long. I read that it went up in 1994. Sounds like they were (with Hunter's poding) able to build 14 miles in at very most a years time.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Bush should have have built a fence right after 911. The only reason why they are talking about "the fence" now is because they want us to vote in another neocon like gooliani! Conveniently they're going to finish the fence in 2009, who can possibly buy this BS?
    Guliani is hardly a neocon in my opinion.
    Your sadly mistaken or you do not know about Neocons, NAFTA is a Neocon agenda! Gooliani is all for NAFTA and the NAU, his law firm is in the mix!
    http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/grassi/070504

...At the center of negotiations for multiple legs of the Superhighway Corridor throughout Texas, is none other than Rudolph Giuliani's law firm which landed the Comprehensive Development Agreement for a widening of Interstate-35, now referred to as the TTC-35, in addition to the Master Development Plans for State Highways 121 and 130 among other legs of the TTC. All negotiations for Cintra were and are presently handled by the law firm, Bracewell & Giuliani, LLP, of which Republican Presidential candidate, Rudolph Giuliani, has been a senior executive partner since March 2005. His law firm is the exclusive legal counsel for Cintra. Bracewell & Giuliani is comprised of 400 attorneys, based in Houston, TX with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C., London and Kazakhstan...
    ...Most interesting to the whole story is not only has Mr. Giuliani's involvement in the NAFTA Superhighway not ever having been publicly addressed, but how a foreign company is awarded the building of a mass highway system, versus maintaining it, for the first time in U.S. history, and negotiated by the law firm of the top Republican candidate running for President of the United States. And truly disturbing is how such will not only have national and homeland security and sovereignty implications but how it is deliberately being kept away from the Halls of Congress.

Giuliani fancies himself as an expert on homeland security issues and a law enforcer. And he has amassed quite the portfolio since 2002, earning $20 million in that year alone, by selling himself as such. He owns Giuliani Partners, Giuliani Safety & Security and Giuliani Capital Advisors. In March 2007 he sold Giuliani Capital Advisors, a former Ernst & Young finance company he purchased in 2002, to Macquerie Infrastructure Consortium. Not coincidentally, it is a partner of Cintra's in its shared operations of toll roads in both Indiana and Chicago, IL.

Bracewell & Giuliani represents some of the biggest multi-national oil, utility infrastructure and financial corporations both in the U.S. and abroad. With that have come the connections that Giuliani has been able to tap into for campaign donors, essential for his presidential bid, not only in Texas but nationwide, as he has become the consummate globalist. But more troubling than potential conflicts of interest as a public servant is his lack of compunction to secure U.S. borders and then planting himself squarely in the middle of one of the most controversial and historic highway system projects since the 1956 National Federal-Aid Highway Act.

Particularly unnerving, given Giuliani's personal experience on 9-11, is his defense of open borders at any cost while condoning the NAFTA Superhighway Corridor and by extension the North American Union, without the purview or consent of the U.S. Congress or the will of the American people.

We should have seen it coming when Giuliani enacted Special Order 40 in 1994, during his tenure as Mayor of New York City, in ordering law enforcement officers to no longer check the legal status of suspects caught violating the law. We should have seen it coming when Rudolph Giuliani single-handedly decided that illegal aliens were not lawbreakers and also quit upholding the law. And unfortunately we now do see it coming. But sadly, he may now actually be handed the opportunity to no longer defend and abide by the U.S. Constitution of the United States of America.
    If Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter, or Ron Paul do not get the Republican nomination I'm voting or writing Paul's name in because all the other candidates Democrat or Republican are the same, Neocons!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I am not saying don't build the fence - not at all.

I am just saying we are putting too much effort and emphasis on the fence.

While they, and we, are debating the fence, - then years to plan and build, the 20M+ that are here will either be made legal by our government or will have produced 1 or more anchor babies.

There is no way this fence will be built until all the local issues are solved, all the environmental issues are resolved, etc. The government knows this - that' s why they keep misdirecting our attention to the fence. They know very little will take place for a very long time.

I am well aware of the problems of who and what is coming across this border. I have had a ringside seat to this debacle for 30 years. I also have kept up with the way our government lied, misdirected and promiseed for all that time.

Yes, push for the fence - but interior enforcement would solve a lot more than just illegal workers here. If you are here illegally, which a drug dealer or a terrorist would be - then you can be caught and deported, by using immigration laws.

By removing the incentives for the workers, and deporting them, you remove the cover the drug dealers and terrorists use to come here and stay here. Jobs are also a cover for the terrorists and drug dealers. They can pretend they are just 'poor hardworking people looking for a better job'. Well, if those jobs are not available to them, they will stick out like a sore thumb.

We have had drugs coming across that border for longer than the 30 years the illegals have flooded here. Even the government admitted ME men were coming across disguised as Mexicans - at least 5 years ago.

There are enough here to do any damage they want to do - and if we don't concentrate on getting them out WHILE we push for a fence, we are not accomplishing much, except to maybe make sure they can't leave once they've done their dirty work - but then mostly they don't care one way or another.

Anytime our government begins pushing something - we need to look out. We have to realize by now, they are going have to be pushed, kicking and screaming, to any real enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully the Save Act will passed and implemented soon, the fence built, and no path to citizenship rewards given.

Just a moment ago I heard a teaser on Fox News coming up in the next hour of finding a new way to make illegals legal. I'll try and get as much info as I can and get it on here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Hopefully the Save Act will passed and implemented soon, the fence built, and no path to citizenship rewards given.

Just a moment ago I heard a teaser on Fox News coming up in the next hour of finding a new way to make illegals legal. I'll try and get as much info as I can and get it on here.
    I think E.D. Hill was talking aout the "U" Visa, which hardly got any coverage at other news stations.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your sadly mistaken or you do not know about Neocons, NAFTA is a Neocon agenda! Gooliani is all for NAFTA and the NAU, his law firm is in the mix!
    http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/grassi/070504
    I was under the impression that "neocon" was meant, in part, that someone is ultra conservative. Gooliani is pro choice and in my opinion doesn't meet the neocon sterotype.

However, if I am off base, it won't be the first time!

I never thought Neocon meant anyone ultra conservative.

I thought it was just the opposite - someone who was calling themselves conservative, and was anything but ---

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I was under the impression that "neocon" was meant, in part, that someone is ultra conservative. Gooliani is pro choice and in my opinion doesn't meet the neocon sterotype.

However, if I am off base, it won't be the first time!
    I guess it depends on what you call "conservative". Nowadays, people are described as "neocons" if:

a) They are free-traders.

b) They are "compassionate conservatives" that spend tax payers' money like liberals.

c) They don't want to see Israel wiped off the map.

d) All of the above.

I've noticed that the dems'/marxists' definition of neocon is increasingly becoming "Jew Lover". There are plenty of reasons to take Israel to task for some of their policies, but there is no excuse for the blatant anti-Semitism coming from the left these days.

I've noticed that the dems'/marxists' definition of neocon is increasingly becoming "Jew Lover". There are plenty of reasons to take Israel to task for some of their policies, but there is no excuse for the blatant anti-Semitism coming from the left these days.

I must have missed that --

Truly, I think neocon is simply another name for giving this country away, confiscating tax dollars to give to corporations, in general - a more blatant and out there type of corruption.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast