Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chertoff Spins Through the No-Spin Zone!

I had to post this because I have a new name for Chertoff! He is now CHITHEAD CHERTOFF!

So, Chithead Chertoff entered the No-Spin Zone last night and you would never have recognized the zone as a NO-SPIN area! You should have heard the fool stumbling around why it would not be practical to put National Guard Troops on the Border! He said that they haven't been trained for that kind of mission!! WELL, CHITHEAD CHERTOFF, were they trained to FIGHT A WAR IN IRAQ? Were they trained to PROTECT IRAQ'S borders?

He also was BRAGGING that Congress allocated funds for an extra 1500 border patrol agents for next year FAILING to mention that his BOSS only requested 250!!

The more I listen to this idiot, the more fearful I become about the safety of our country. He is WAY OUT THERE IN LA LA LAND as far as protecting our country. He even LOOKS like an ALIEN. AND, not the ILLEGAL TYPE but the REAL ALIEN like MORK FROM ORK.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I agree. Chertoff should be replaced. His interest is in drawing his paycheck...and taking heat off Bush...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones