Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I hate to say it but if Hispanics both legal and illegal feel uncomfortable
    here , they have the right to leave at any time they choose

In fact illegals will be removed sooner rather than later

If any legal hispanic , german, irish or french don't like
    the way we do things ,

Hit the road , nobody is twisting your arm to stay here
    But we will not be forced to accept your illegals or criminal
    illegal aliens , no matter what country they come from and
    it is our duty to make them live in fear ,

Maybe they will get the message that we don't want them here period

Thanks for sharing that picture ourcountrynottheirs.

Is so interesting how this person hides all body and facial features so not to be recognized.

What person needs a disguise other than a criminal?

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stuff it!! and you better stop listening to LaRaza they will be your demise....

oh never mind keep it up, wake up America for us we can use all the help we can get!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Chicago Group-Stop "Hate Speech" Against Illeg

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    A local group concerned by what they call "hateful rhetoric" toward the city's Hispanic population
    I guess the new catch phrase now is to claim-"hateful rhetoric" in order for tiny groups like these to get what they want.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

It's not "Hate" speach...In America it is called difference of opinion stupid fools!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

A crowd of nearly 50 people came together for Thursday's inaugural meeting of Speak Out Against Prejudice, a group calling for tolerance and the promotion of community diversity
    It is a false choice or false pretense to say 'we have to have tolerance or acceptance of the illegal alien-rights supporters, and to NOT have that is somehow "racism" or "intolerance"' Why? We already are a diverse society within many different sub-groups of persons from just about every corner of the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    It's not "Hate" speach...In America it is called difference of opinion stupid fools!!!
    But but but, If you don't agree with me, you must hate me If you talk about me when you hate me, it is hate speach

sorry about the sarcasm, I couldn't resist.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    But but but, If you don't agree with me, you must hate me If you talk about me when you hate me, it is hate speach

"Cayla" they must of been educated in Mexico, I think their dictionary is different than Websters....Maybe theirs is call Mexsters!!

"Cayla" they must of been educated in Mexico, I think their dictionary is different than Websters....Maybe theirs is call Mexsters!!
    I remember when my daughter was in kindergarten. One day she came home crying and said "mama, everyone at school HATES me." I asked her why she thought that. Her reply was "I wanted to swing at recess but they wouldn't swing with me, they wanted to play tag"

It is the same mentality here, if you don't do what I want, you must hate me. I can understand a 5 year old thinking that, but surely there is something wrong with an adult that is stuck with the maturity of a 5 year old.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember when my daughter was in kindergarten. One day she came home crying and said "mama, everyone at school HATES me." I asked her why she thought that. Her reply was "I wanted to swing at recess but they wouldn't swing with me, they wanted to play tag"

It is the same mentality here, if you don't do what I want, you must hate me. I can understand a 5 year old thinking that, but surely there is something wrong with an adult that is stuck with the maturity of a 5 year old.
    Great story and sounds just exactly like what is going on here....they only like our 1st amendment when we agree with them......i am not sure most of them ever understand the concept of free speech....I guess it is only free for them And yes if we don't go along with them we "HATE" them....unbelieveable, and it is the Mentality of a 5 year old.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123