Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]Fernando mother Ms. Martha Flores stated, â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I despise this city. It has been very difficult watching it slide ever closer to becoming a Third World slum for the past 20 years. None of it should have happened.

I hate it here too.

I'm really tired today. For some reason when I read about the May 1 march, I begin imagining fishing line tied across the road.

It's slapstick, I know, but wouldn't it be funny?
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    "He also attended a community college for the past 8 years studying computer science."

Anybody else find something strange about that statement?
    An outright lie. How does anyone spend 8 years in a community college? Obviously, this is a lie because NO ONE spends 8 years at a community college.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was posted on the May Day site later today.

Hello,

Customs and Border Protection would like to submit the following statement concerning individual that was detained at Chicago O’Hare Airport on April 24, 2008.

DHS/CBP does not discuss or release specific information on individual cases due to the Privacy Act.

· Customs and Border protection officers enforce more than 400 laws for 40 different agencies at our ports of entry’s to secure and protect the homeland.

· The United States , as a matter of sovereign right, exercises control over aliens seeking to enter, pass through, or remain in the national territory. The purpose of the controls is to protect the national interest and the continuing good order and well-being of the nation.

· CBP officers have the authority and responsibility to arrest any person/persons in the United States if he/she has reason to believe that the person encountered is in the United States unlawfully during the course of duties at ports of entry. And as such, they have the authority to place those individuals into removal proceedings.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me at 312-983-9167.

Brett Sturgeon
    Public Liaison Officer
    Customs and Border Protection

http://groups.google.com/group/ChicagoM ... b8f?hl=en#
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Margaret Carrasco, of Casa Mejiquense, added, “Border Patrol is not just at the border - they are everywhere! Airports are full of border agents. This is an outrage! Our community is still unaware of the danger that they encounter at O’Hare.â€
    "

FedUP

The Border Patrol posting on the May 1st. march site is just tooo funny.If I were an IA I think I would be a little intimidated knowing the BP & ICE are monitoring the march site and the post did make it very clear IA's are breaking our laws.It seemed like a warning to me.

The attitude of the invaders is becoming intolerable.

Their total denial of responsibility for their legal problems is becoming frightening and I am sure is being monitored by our government.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

April
    [quote][quote]“The City of Chicago is NOT a Sanctuary! How can this happen to someone who is not a criminal or the uni-bomber, he was a descent young man picking up family for one of the most important days in his life…his wedding. Another family destroyed by the broken immigration laws!,â€

I wish ICE would go to the May day rally and really clean house!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast