Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chief of Staff Out at DHS

Shake-up.
    10:50 AM, Mar 2, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER
    The Weekly Standard

In a late Friday afternoon email, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano notified staff that her chief of staff was leaving.

"I extend my deepest appreciation to DHS Chief of Staff Noah Kroloff for his over four years of service to the Department of Homeland Security and his eight years of service to me while I served in Arizona as Governor and Attorney General. Noah has been a trusted advisor, a good friend, and a superb Chief of Staff to this department. Since January 2009, he has been instrumental in establishing and guiding many of the department's key initiatives," wrote Napolitano, according to the email obtained by Mike Allen.

"Amy Shlossman will move from Deputy Chief of Staff to the Chief of Staff role. Amy has worked with me for more than nine years, serving in a variety of capacities in the Arizona Governor's Office and, since 2009, as Deputy Chief of Staff at DHS. As Deputy Chief of Staff, she has been a key advisor to me on the Department's budget and all matters of policy and operations and has worked tirelessly with all of you to ensure DHS's success over the course of the past four years. ...

"Matthew Chandler will assume the position of Deputy Chief of Staff as Amy moves into the Chief of Staff role. Matt has served DHS in several capacities since 2009, including as Press Secretary and most recently as the Department's Director of Communications. He has been a key member of our management team and I am pleased to welcome him as the new Deputy Chief of Staff."

No reason was given for Napolitano's chief of staff's departure.

Chief of Staff Out at DHS | The Weekly Standard
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

do any of these dhs "leaders" have any law enforcement training at all???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    do any of these dhs "leaders" have any law enforcement training at all???

W
    Appears Amy and Noah worked with Janet in AZ, she brought them to DC.
    Do not see that Amy has law enforcement background, but apparently Noah has a law degree.

Noah Kroloff - The Washington Post

Amy Shlossman | LinkedIn

Matthew Chandler, being a somewhat common name is harder to research, perhaps others can help.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn