Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Child Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants

I was told some illegal aliens exchange/loan out their children to their friends and they take them to the social service office and claim them as their own. Looks like they could get a tax refund in some situations.

Child Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants

http://cis.org/child-tax-credits
    By Peter A. Schulkin
    November 2010

Download a pdf of this Backgrounder

Peter A. Schulkin received his PhD in economics from Harvard and is former Director of Research for the National Association of Real Estate Investor Trusts and former Senior Vice President of a real estate arm of Wells Fargo & Co. He has taught at several universities, including UCLA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: The Treasury Department reports that illegal immigrants filing tax returns using the Individual Tax Identification Number are receiving more than $1.5 billion each year from the federal government through the Child Tax Credit and the Additional Child Tax Credit.

Many illegal immigrants are regularly accessing welfare benefits in the United States in different ways. 1 They may do so through those state and local governments that do not verify citizenship or that accept false proof of citizenship. In many cases, they access welfare benefits through their citizen children born in the United States.

Additionally, and this is the focus of this report, there are ways illegal immigrants can obtain a form of federal welfare that is available to income tax filers.
    Since a significant percentage of illegal immigrants have low incomes, work “off the books,â€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Let's not forget the EITC as well. A nice source of cash for illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This Is True

I have known low class Americans to do this, so there is no doubt in my mind that the illegals will do it if they can.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com