Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Think of this,

Joe American has a kid and lives in Alabama. He moves to Texas but can't afford to bring his kid, lets say the kid is 5 years old.

Joe American meets some guy on the street. He agrees to give him $50 to bring the kid to Texas in a month.

So in a month the guy picks up the kid from a relatives house and starts to take him to Texas. While on the way to Joe American's new residence in Texas they stop at a gas station. The guy is arrested on an arrest warrant (let's say he's a wanted rapist) and the kid is left at the gas station.

The kid wanders off and is almost dead due to dehydration when he is found by a farmer.

Joe American would get arrested. Why don't child abuse/negligence laws apply to illegals?
    All the laws apply…
    Its my thoughts that this child Joel will be sent back to the country he came from.
    That is where the blame falls they let him leave they should get the trouble of school and what not.
    I my mind sponsors are just like foster parents and those rules should apply.
    If I had the choice I would find out just where the parents where if they are in the states Legal and they allowed Joel to come on his own then there is the law Breakers that need to go as well. If they have any respect for family them selves or the Great land and laws of our country and what all that entails they would have done it the right way. Papers then he comes on a plain or train.

I will never forget a documentary I saw on CNN last year about the FERAL CHILDREN of Latin America. It was unbelievably heartbreaking. These poor little children were abandoned by their parents who left to work in the US and they were forced to forage for themselves on the streets. They became such a problem to the safety of tourists that the police started shooting and killing them! Just like you would kill wild animals!

I don't know what the solution is...but I think of my own children and I know that there is no amount of poverty that would ever separate me from my children. I could NEVER abandon them under any circumstances.

I see the problem as two fold...I blame our government for allowing illegal immigration and it's unintended consequences; and I blame the governments of all of the banana republics who refuse to take care of their own.

Half of the 7B world population live on less than $2/per day and we cannot become the flophouse for the entire world! Unfortunately, many of these abandoned feral children eventually become damaged beyond repair. It's all so very, very sad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12