Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

chilean opinion is back

Hello to my beloved family on this board. Yes, the chilena with the sharp tongue is back. I have stayed away for a variety of reasons. I love all of the new information you guys post on here but at the same time I get angry.

For one, I am sick and tired of having to explain to every non-english speaking mexican national I come across that Chile is not in Mexico and that no I dont think that I am better than them just because I refuse to learn nahuatl-spanish(mexican). I am tired of being looked at like a freak by other hispanic when I speak proper castillian spanish. As it is, I am only trying to be nice by helping them out(interpretting) when I happen to be behind them in the line in a wal-mart. Is it my fault that I come from a country that only speaks the spanish of the mother country-castillian(proper spanish). I am tired of being asked, "You chileans...you think your better than us(only by mexicans), dont you?

I am really trying to be sweet as my grandmother would say but it is getting really hard. I am an american now. I am proud of it and I will embrace my adopted american friends as my family. I will not be a seperatist, and I will not swallow the garbage of certain latino activist groups whose mission is to convince me that "whitey" is out to hurt me. When will this end. Sometimes I wish some of these latino activist would accidently walk into south america and try their little, "racial activism there". I never and/or dont want to deal with it now. These activist groups keep latinos in isolation and segregation by teaching them that "gringos"(I hate that word-it is so 20 years ago) are out to get them...

I just wish it will all end...I want to unite with my fellow americans not illegal aliens because I know when my family brought me here that this was a nation of laws and that in itself should be respected. Why should the Mexican nationals get a free ride. My family came here legally from Chile, a spanish speaking nation, learned english without making up excuses for why we could not, never abused the welfare system, my parents did not practice irresponsible breeding and had enough common sense to not make babies they could not support. Maybe the Mexican government should get a clue and start teaching the poor people of mexico the same thing.

sonali
    Happy to see you back with us. Was starting to get worried about you.
    Hang in there you're a winner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great to hear from our little sharp tongued Chilena. Wait a minute.
    I'm calling you a little sharp tongued American !!

It's great to hear that all is well with you. A little angry ?? Oh come on, Sonali ?!! What is there to be ANGRY about ? All is well in America, isn't it ?? The sun is shining in most places. We have a fine president, busy at work doing wonderful things for the American people, we are secure, no bird flu yet, what's to be upset about

HUH

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms

I am glad your back we all missed you. Now we are waiting on a few others!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

no worries

No worries my American friend.

Consider the sniping by Mexicans over your proper use of language to be the mark of distinction.

The Country of your origin has a proud heritage, and that it has standards of excellence is to be admired.

We strive to re-establish that here. One Country, under God(whatever you think that is, without predjudice to others) INDIVISIBLE!

I have no fear of this mob in our face. I stand with a past that is better than any future these rabble can imagine.
    cheers glenn