Too many Americans just don't understand what is going on in America. Invest in China and India and raise their standard of living with your American wealth. Food and oil...for them and you pay more. Whirpool, GM, Ford, GE, etc etc invest there and not here. So they, China and India, have more wealth to compete with you for food and oil and everything else.

We won world war two and we are givng the victory back!

Microsoft, GE, etc etc heck they don't care about America. Only themselves......

Things are going to get better for a few and the rest of us? Maybe I will be wrong? I hope I am.

Throw in 20 to 30 million illegals to boot. Cheap labor here and there. Double whamy!

Pay $6 for a gallon of gas so some Chinese fellow can get a car. Let us ride bicycles like the Chinese used to do? Clean the air says Al Gore. The guy that could not win his home state in 2000.

Obama, Clinton and McCain NO! We need a NATIONALIST candidate.

China and India? The excuse for everything?

BTW We fought a war with China in Korea. Why do we do anything with them? Cheap labor for Wal-mart goods among other things...

Thanks Bill Gates for recently investing 2BN in India. Thanks Whirpool for new plants in Mexico! Thanks Boeing for outsourcing 70% of your new 787. et al......

Good for America said both Clinton and Bush!