Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

China: We'd nuke U.S. if provoked over Taiwan

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=45278

NUCLEAR WAR-FEAR
    China: We'd nuke U.S.
    if provoked over Taiwan
    Major general says Beijing prepared to use WMDs against American cities
    Posted: July 14, 2005
    6:05 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A Chinese military official says Beijing will use nuclear weapons against the U.S. if the Americans attack the Asian nation in a fight over Taiwan.

"If the Americans draw their missiles and position-guided ammunition on to the target zone on China's territory, I think we will have to respond with nuclear weapons," Zhu Chenghu, a major general in the People's Liberation Army, said at an official briefing, according to the Financial Times.

Speaking at a function organized for foreign journalists, the official noted the definition of China's territory includes warships and aircraft.

"If the Americans are determined to interfere [then] we will be determined to respond," Zhu said. "We Chinese will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian. Of course, the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds ... of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese."

The Financial Times notes Zhu is a self-acknowledged "hawk" who has warned previously that China could strike the U.S. with long-range missiles. But his threat to use nuclear weapons in a conflict over Taiwan is the most specific by a senior Chinese official in nearly a decade.

Zhu is not the first Chinese official to mention the use of nuclear weapons first in a conflict over Taiwan.

Sun Protective Clothing

Chas Freeman, a former U.S. assistant secretary of defense, said in 1999 that a PLA official had told him China could respond in kind to a nuclear strike by the U.S. in the event of a conflict with Taiwan.

"In the end you care more about Los Angeles than you do about Taipei," Freeman quoted this official as saying.

Though official U.S. policy on Taiwan is that it is part of mainland China – the "one China" policy – President Bush has said the U.S. would defend the island republic if it were attacked by Beijing.

If you would like to sound off on this issue, participate in today's WND Poll.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/polls/
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

THAT'S IT. End of Story. CUT ALL TRADE WITH CHINA NOW. They are not a friend, they are not an ally. They are a guarded enemy of the United States. Any American company buying their crap and sending them US Dollars to point missiles at the United States is a Traitor and placing Americans at tremendous risk of total nuclear destruction.

The Chinese have not changed. The Chinese government has not changed. They are communists dressed up in "business suits" for one reason....to get US Dollars to Buy our Companies and Control the United States.

Any "trade representative", any "government official", any "member of Congress", any CEO of any American based corporation that doesn't undestand that simple blatant fact is too ignorant to lead a company or to work for the American People in any capacity.

You Play with Fire, and You wil Get Burned.

Elaine Chao is tied to Beijing through her family. She is the United States Secretary of Labor and responsible for all foreign worker programs. She is also married to Mitch McConnell, the Majority Whip of the Traitorous US Senate. This is a second marriage for Mitch and they have no children. His children were from his first marriage. Chao is 43 and McConnell is 61.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"If the Americans draw their missiles and position-guided ammunition on to the target zone on China's territory, I think we will have to respond with nuclear weapons," Zhu Chenghu, a major general in the People's Liberation Army, said at an official briefing, according to the Financial Times.
    That is a very big "IF." If this guy is their big hawk, then language like this is no surprise. They will use bluster, like their minions, the North Koreans, to frighten the more timid among us.

They may be arrogant, insolent, and domineering, but they are not stupid. The use of nuclear weapons (or if you are George Bush or Jimmy Carter, "nucular") on the United States would result in Armageddon for China.

They ask if we are willing to lose Los Angeles over Taiwan (which by the way, might not be a bad trade), they should ask themselves are they willing to lose their entire country, with probably 600 Million to 1 Billion dead for Taiwan?

As I look at the equation, I believe the imminent threat to be small. Long term, however, these people have us in their gunsights. Be aware, be concerned, boycott their goods, but don't panic. This game of nuclear terror and intimidation has only begun. We must build our military technology, our anti missle systems, our high tech fighters and bombers, and we must kick out of the country any Chinese national who remotely smells like a spy. They are sending "business people" here to spy on us and it is time we stopped that cold!

By the way, thank Bill Clinton for giving them the technology to guide their long range missles. Talk about traitors!!!
    When we gonna wake up?

Bill Clinton should be in jail, instead he's roaming the WORLD with Bush One...for Bush Two.

Spies in the U S from China? Oh, my, I am SHOCKED!

How about looking in the US Cabinet for some....starting with the Department of Labor, eh?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Spies in the U S from China? Oh, my, I am SHOCKED!

How about looking in the US Cabinet for some....starting with the Department of Labor, eh?
    It is not the high profile people you have to worry about. It is the literally tens of thousands of supposedly legitimate business people who gather scraps of information here and there and take it back to China where they put it all together and find out our most important techonological and industrial secrets. You can watch the high profile person or two. It's those thousands that are roaming around unsupervised that bother me!
    When we gonna wake up?

ALSO:

The point is that we do not wish to have "Most Favored Nation" Status with a country that has missiles pointed at the US; that is a Communist Nation through and through; and that would even begin to think they could make such a "statement", bluster or not, and still do business with the United States.

CUT OFF ALL TRADE WITH CHINA NOW!!

They have enough people in their country to have a satisfactory "economy". Their nation is 3 x the size of ours. They do not need us to feed their people; to advance; to do whatever it is they want to do.

WE certainly do not need them for anything.

CUT IT OFF; END IT NOW.

Or pay a price you never anticipated.

I faxed this article to Representative Patrick McHenry.
    When we gonna wake up?

China and Taiwan may indeed be unified one day, but the fact is that Taiwan is actually winning that war. China is, believe it or not, evolving into an extremely liberal Democracy. They are all about cashola now, and are using the model of Hong Kong to economically refashion themselves. In time, Taiwan might just vote to reunite with them because essentially there will be no difference between the two countries.

The one thing that would ruin this precious new economy? WAR. So for those reasons I doubt they will do anything. BTW, when is this missile defense system going to become a reality?

And hey, if they do decide to take out L.A., so what! Let them wipe out Mexico's newest city. I'll write them personally to thank them for helping us out with our "immigration" problem.

China is, believe it or not, evolving into an extremely liberal Democracy.
    Rebel, I hate to argue with a new recruit, but where is the evidence that China is becoming a liberal democracy? They have central government ownership and control of virtually everything. You cannot criticize the government, you cannot freely practice your religion. These are the hallmarks of a repressive dictatorship, not a democracy.

They are trying to have a balancing act, lots of global trade on one hand, and lots of control of the people on the other.

I think you are right that they don't want to rock the boat regarding the economy. Theirs is built on trade with foreign nations and if war broke out, that all comes to a screeching halt - U.S. blockades, embargos, etc. They would implode very quickly.

Welcome to Alipac. We are all friends here...well mostly.
    When we gonna wake up?

The Chinese People may well becoming democractized as they travel and read and learn more about our country and others, now that their total isolation is over.

BUT, the Chinese Government will never allow it. It would require a War there and a revolution by the People.

The Chinese People think differently than we do, so while some may rebel and stand up for freedom and right, the majority will tend their fields and thank Buddha they had a bowl of rice that day to stay alive until tomorrow.

That is the reality of China in my mind.

Hoarding dollars to buy our companies, while the vast portion of their population lives day to day on the brink of starvation...that is China.

The Chinese Government will never allow it and end their personal Power to manipulate the World.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast