Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, my last chicken dish (which they actually got right, that time) had four shrimp and then two types of chicken combinations. But one of them was really weird---and looked undercooked besides. Then I got an awesome tummy ache. No thanks!

Last winter I stopped into a nearby Chinese mom and pop type of place. Had some noodle dish----and got sick from that, too.

I don't care how smart these people are. If they're here illegally, THEY'RE ILLEGAL. With something like 1.3 billion Chinese in the world (and who knows how many of their relatives are already established in countries all over the world) I think we will always be able to find some, if we need 'em.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I'm surrounded by em.
    Why don't you see what kind of guide you can put together of "Really weird Chinese Food in NY"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I'm surrounded by em.
    Why don't you see what kind of guide you can put together of "Really weird Chinese Food in NY"
    I refuse to eat in their restaurants after not being able to communicate with anyone the last time I did. I have 2 favorite places to order delivery from (both of which are more like Chinese Mickey D's than restaurants) and don't vary from 3 or 4 dishes.

I know...about the only one around here that I would trust now is the one with the buffet and salad bar.

But, the ones that dig something out of the deep freeze and heat it up to go in five minutes....

I also wonder when the Canadian outcry is going to start?

Not sure who has a bigger Chinatown, San Franciso, CA or Vancouver, BC? Looks like they've already got some well-established tentacles in place up north in hockeyland:

Chinese fugitive allegedly involved with illegal gambling operation in Vancouver
    AP, VANCOUVER
    http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/a ... 2003508708

One of China’s most-wanted fugitives has alleged connections to organized crime, loan sharking and illegal gambling in Canada, a Canadian intelligence officer said on Monday.

Vancouver detective James Fisher told Lai Changxing’s (賴昌星) detention hearing that a reliable source told him Lai was in charge of an illegal gaming operation out of a home in Richmond, British Columbia. His source also told him Lai was in partnership with loan shark Betty Yan (甄彤施), who was found murdered in April 2009. Yan had been found shot to death in a Richmond, British Columbia, industrial park.

The officer would not name his source.

Lai has been fighting deportation, arguing he could face torture or even death at the hands of the Chinese government.

Just the kind of news we need from a country supposed to be "progressive."

Chinese workers could replace Mexican immigrants
    And Mexican 'illegal' immigrants have already replaced American workers.

Where does that leave American workers?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12